Split Stack into Substack

Hey all,
is it possible to split a large stack into multiple smaller stacks which share the same master? I think this feature would be very helpful to properly exploit the new joint coregistration: Perform the backgeocoding/ESD steps with a large stack and split this stack afterwards into smaller substacks, e.g. to enable parallelization of the further processing.
Looking forward to answers.
Nils

have you tried Radar > Coregistration > Stack Tools > Split Stack Into Multiple Masters?
It might produce more than you need (AB, BC, CD,…), but basically does the job if I recall correctly.

I can’t find any documentation to this feature, but i think it’s not what I want unfortunately. I would like to get smaller stacks which have the same master. Multi-Master splitting would create too much unused space in my case i think. Also it would be nice to be able to define the size of the substacks. Maybe a feature like this is planned in any future update?

So you have a stack with ABCDEFG and want AB AC AD AE AF and AG?
I’m not clear what you mean with “size of the substacks”

Correct but it would also be nice to be able to produce larger substacks like ABCD AEFG (this is what i mean by size).

I see, thank you.
There is some work going on on product groups which allow a more flexible handling of stacks and their components, but it’s currently work in progress: https://senbox.atlassian.net/jira/software/c/projects/SITBX/issues/SITBX-694

hey, i am wondering if they can also generate BD. it seems that they just generate AB,BC,CD,DE…