Status of running Snaphu-unwrapping-100% completion?

I appreciate it if any body could help me to confirm status of running Snaphu-unwrapping. As I can tell now, In the panel of Display Execution Output, the panel with black background, it says the process was completed within an hour. Since then, the progress bar of Starting Tool Execution stays at 100% for over 24 hours. The computer Task Manager indicated that CPU (8%) is still running for it. I am wondering what the real status of the Unwrapping is? Should I just assume it is already finished? Or Should I wait for however long it would take? Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

can you please post a screenshot of the command line interface?

Please see a screenshot below. By the way, it stays like that for another 12 hours.

I have the same problem. Please help.

The output says “Finished tool execution“
I think you can close the window and continue.

I cancelled it and found no unwrapped phase image in the directory I provided.

was a tiles folder generated?

It seems that the tool is finished but failed to close the product. Have you tried running snaphu from the command line?

My problem was solved. I made a subset of my area. Hey, ABraun. I am new here. Maybe you could check out my query here: Displacement map from A to B + Displacement map from B to C is not equal to the displacement map from A to C