Hello I am Diego, I’m working with Sentinel-1B GRD IW products. I have already done the calibration of my image in this order:
- Thermal noise removal
- Apply precise ephemerides
- Border noise removal (default settings)
- Calibration to obtain Betta0
- Terrain Flattening Correction (Gamma0 with the SRTM 1’)
- Speckle filtering (Gamma-MAP/kernel 7x7)
- Range Doppler Terrain Correction (use of the SRTM 1’)
Finally, when I get my product the VH band doesn’t have any information, it is empty. I only have a result in the VV band. I repeated the process in order to find an error, and I saw that before doing the terrain flattening I have information in both bands but after doing TFC all the information just disappear.
If anyone can help, I will really appreciate their advices.