Tomography

Hi
for Tomography preprocessing, I work with TerraSAR-X images. I should apply these steps: 1) coregistration, 2) interferogram information, 3) flat earth removal, 4) atmospheric removal.

after coregistration, there are two methods for interferogram generation:

1. first method:
    interferogram generation: 1(master) - 2(slave), 1-3, 1-4, 1-5, 1-6, 1-7, 1-8, 1-9, 1-10, 1-11, 1-12, …, 1-19

2. second method
    interferogram generation: 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5, 5-6, 6-7, 7-8, 8-9, 9-10, 10-11, 11-12,…,18-19

which one of them is best? it is possible to implement these methods in snap?
there is other way to create interferogram for these images?

Hi, KNTU! I’m also trying to do Tomography preprcessing with TerraSAR-X SLCs,by the way I’m just a beginner in the field of SAR Tomography. As far as the result I’v obtain so far, I think the first method tfor interferogram generation is more convenient and applicable for the subsequent processing steps. The way to create interferogram in SNAP I adopt is: Radar>Interferometric>Products>Interferogram Formation. The file input is the coregistrated SLCs, and when you create interferogram you can do ‘flat earth removal’ simultaneously.

Have you already finished all your planning steps?If so, how do you tackle with the ‘atmospheric removal’? Would you like to share some good ideas? I have no idea about this problem at present.