Error during interferogram formation

Hello . i am working with sentinel 1 data for deformation analysis. Once i processed the interferogram i am getting no data in the window. I have attached the sample img with this. can someone tell me what the problem is.

how does the coregistered stack look? You can check if coregistration was successful by making an RGB image out of your bands.

It looks like a problem in the coregistration process

Check if the slave image in your stack file has correctly been coregistered

Additionally, your temporal baseline seems to be 492 days which is extremely long for interferometric applications.

As suggested by qglaude, coregistration was probably not successful.
As you are in mountainous areas, you can try the DEM-assisted coregistration which is often more suitable in pronounced topographies.

thank you… will check the error…!!!

Dear all, why do you think I get this result ?

Image 1 : s1 tops coregis. + interferogram + deburst + top. phase removal
Image 2 : s1 tops coregis. + interferogram + deburst + top. phase removal + multilook

Could you make sure “output intensity” is not checked in multilook.

Yes,I am sure

don’t select any bands or select i and q too.
Selecting the virtual phase band will multilook it directly and make it a real band.
Multilooking i and q should be safer for the phase and should keep phase as a virtual band

ı will try, thank you very much

the problem has improved, thank you very much

Hello .I am working with sentinel 1 data for displacements analysis Caused by an earthquake. I have two images with temporal baseline 24 days and the perpendicular baseline is 13.73 meters. Once I processed the interferogram I had not anything in the window…please help

RGB image of the coregistered stack

I tried with other two pairs include an earthquake event but I have the same result
thank you in advance

Hello .I am working with sentinel 1 data for displacements analysis Caused by an earthquake. I have two images with temporal baseline 24 days and the perpendicular baseline is 13.73 meters. Once I processed the interferogram I had not anything in the window…please help

RGB image of the coregistered stack

I tried with other two pairs include an earthquake event but I have the same result
thank you in advance