Need someone to help test SBAS method

Hi FeiLiu
I don’t understand development, but I want to join you about testing new method. :sunglasses:
Light

Hi FeiLiu,

I have done SBAS with GMTSAR so that could be nice to me. There could be a comparison between them.

Dear Fei,
I am very sorry that I can not join you now. I appeared to be unexpectedly busy. But I hope to be able to return to this work in a month or so. I think that with the Thorsten’s instructions snap_stamps_SBAS_1_0.html it will be much easier!
Sorry again,
Katherine

1 Like

Dear Fei,
I just find out today that you and other people are preparing a workflow in order to test SBAS with Sentinel-1.
I had some experience in processing SBAS with STamps and Doris with Envisat data and I would like soon to start with Stamps and SNAP with Sentinel.
I would like to test your method as well.
Regards
Buendia

Dear katherine,
It’s totally fine, we are not in a hurry, besides, I am also very busy during this time :joy:
All the best,
Fei

Hi FeiLiu
I’m very interested to join you to test SBAS method.
As I currently working on to identify surface deformation caused by open pit mining using Sentinel-1 data.
I hope you would included me in this topic to test for my case also. Maybe you could also compared with cloud service such https://geohazards-tep.eo.esa.int/. This cloud platform for inSAR processing developed by ESA is also interesting.

1 Like

Dear Will,
Could you share your tuorial or workflow of SBAS proccessing in GMTSAR? Currently, I’m using SarScape to do SBAS, but this SarScape software demands GCP-Selection conducted by the user, which lead to a great disturbance to the final result! Thanks.

Hi @sentinelgyb,

There is an example for u here: http://topex.ucsd.edu/gmtsar/downloads/

2 Likes

Aha. After reading the tutorial of GMTSAR, I feel this software maybe not as friendly as I imagined. Do you have the detail workflow of SBAS proccessing of GMTSAR? @Will Thanks.:grin:

For details, I guess u need jump into the 2nd of GMTSAR guide. Shortly, u can read this: http://qingkaikong.blogspot.tw/2016/08/sentinel-1a-data-processing.html

1 Like

Dear @Will, I cant’t open the link about SBAS proccessing of GMTSAR in this post. Could you please send it me again. Thanks very much.
Best regards,

1 Like

Hi FeiLiu
I am very interested in test your method SBAS with SNAP+STaMPS, can I join you? I have used SNAP+STaMPS for PS in urban area, the result (velocity)seems small than other people’s result.

All the best,
Du

Hello Fei Liu
I am not certain of my qualification. I did execute a similar task in 4 quadrants. I executed a solve via weighted string values.

Those values via ubuntu. Hence to ML lawn. Is that similar to what you are testing.?
Regards.
McGary
mmcgary44@gmail.com

@FeiLiu

I’m interested in helping out with testing SBAS method. Just recently got succeed in getting the PS SNAP>StaMPS workflow thanks to all help and posts by @FeiLiu , @Katherine , @ABraun, @thho and others here. Since the area being studies is mostly rural with small patches of human made features and the number of available image products is low (Due to seasonal ground cover less than 12 Sentinel images and due to $$$ less than 6 TerraSAR-X images.) the SBAS seems of possible use.

Thank you.

is there any tutorials about PS SNAP->StaMPS?i need it

can you give me some advice about SNAP+StaMPS,i want to practice。

Please go through the links provided here: About the STaMPS category

If your question is still unanswered, you find the perpendicular baseline in the InSAR stack tool. You may need to activate the Radar Tools in the toolbar.

Just select a coregistered product and then click on the tool. Any product (also later stages, such as interferograms) should be possible.

1 Like

yup found it, thank you @ABraun :slight_smile:

hi @FeiLiu

I am also interested in testing this new method. I am currently using SNAP & STAMPS for PS.

Best Regards,
Anastasia