No appropriate product reader found- RadarSat2

To whom it may concern,

I have been using SNAP to process RadarSat2 data over the last couple of years. I have always been able to import my zip file; however, now I receive the error “No appropriate product reader found” when I attempt to do so. I have tried reading in a zip file that I previously processed in SNAP a year ago and it will also no longer load.

Additionally, when I click on the little red circle in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, there is a message that states: Unexpected Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException has occurred located in my C:/users/kmboston/AppData/Roaming/SNAP/var/log folder.

I am working on a windows 10. I have uninstalled SNAP and reinstalled the latest version (9.0.0). I have checked my plugin toolboxes and I have the Sentinel 1,2,3, and RadarSat toolkits active. Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide.

Hello @kmboston3232 ,

Could you attach the SNAP log file after reproducing the error?

Thank you

messages.log (358.2 KB)

JIRA ticket SNAP-3668 created to track the issue.

Can you try to open the unzipped product?

Apologies for the late reply- there was a problem with my data file- it was missing datafiles upon unzipping. I had to redownload all my datafiles from the provider. With the new datafiles- I am able to import the product file and complete my processing steps in SNAP (calibration, speckle filtering, etc.).

However, even with the corrected datafiles, I am still unable to import a zipped file.

It does not impede my work at the moment but I figured you would still want to know there are issues when trying to do that.

Thank you for your assistance.