S1 Tops coregistration

Good morning, thank you in advance for your help. I followed the guide, and Tops S1 Coreg phase me a “dataBuffer” error appeared. I attach images errors and PC RAM
Using Intel i5, 4 GB Ram,
I thank you for your invaluable help.
Michele

Good morning, thank you in advance for your help. I followed the guide, and Tops S1 Coreg phase me a “dataBuffer” error appeared. I attach images errors and PC RAM
Using Intel i5, 4 GB Ram,
I thank you for your invaluable help.
Michele

1 Like

4 GB RAM is probably not enough. Check for “java heap space” messages on the forum. You should have less problems with 8 Gb RAM

Thanks Mr Guido

Thank you for kind reply, now your provider and install the other 4Gb Ram and then see if there are problems.

In the meantime, thank you and I wish you good day.

Michele

Grazie Sig. Guido

La ringrazio della gentile risposta , ora provvedo a installare le altre 4Gb di Ram e poi vedo se ci sono problemi.

Nel frattempo la ringrazio e le auguro buona giornata.

Michele

Hi,

You surely have problem because of your RAM.

If you experience again the problem, try to modify the Xmx properties of your Snap config or try to split your operations.

In fact big / monster graph consume a lot of memory, so try to split your operations. Maybe chain them into a script if you don’t want to do all by hand. But splitting is the best choice you can make when you deal with memory errors.

Hope it helps.

Meanwhile, thanks a lot.
Today I have the pc maintenance’m increasing the RAM to 8GB.
Just made us try again and hope it goes well and let you know.
In the meantime, thank you for your information and kindness.
Michele

Don’t hesitate to update this post if you need more help :slight_smile:

Hope it will work fine for you

Best

Good morning everyone and thank you for your attention.
Then attach the various steps steps I did to get an interferometric graph following the tutorial http://sentinel1.s3.amazonaws.com/docs/S1TBX%20Stripmap%20Interferometry%20with%20Sentinel-1%20Tutorial.pdf with Sentinell 1 Toobok 1.1.0 after increasing 8Gb Ram to my pc. Only one doubt appeared when I make the corregistration for my own basic chart obtained from the selection area and saved in a personal folder, the succcessivo step I compared my RGB file saved with a new ZIP file without parsing it and I made the comparison. About I am attaching the capture video passages of my PC.
Thanks of your kind help … thanks

the green indicates that your coregistration wasn’t successful. I also wonder why you have two slave bands on your stack.

I noticed that you opened the tutorial for Stripmap data while your screenshots indicate that you have WideSwath TOPS data.
Use this tutorial instead:
http://sentinel1.s3.amazonaws.com/docs/S1TBX%20TOPSAR%20Interferometry%20with%20Sentinel-1%20Tutorial.pdf

thank you so much for your help.
I tried last night to run your advice, but when I get to the top will coregistration, ready in one of me error file not present orbit
thank you so much

Here, you need to choose sub swath IW1 or IW2 or IW3, in both images, according to where your study area is situated

thanks, with SPT1 Program or SNAP 5.0 ??

No problem, this is SNAP 5, by the way also you could choose the burst, you don’t need to process the whole IW1…OR IW3, you could choose three bursts for instance in case your study area within these bursts

My area of ​​interest is located in the IW2 file. So in coregistration. then TOPSAR Split insert IW2 ??

Yes, Exactly and also take a look as I mentioned in which bursts your area is exactly situated? Then you could select only these bursts

thank you very much. Afternoon try again again. Again, thank you all the support shown. Thank you

after giving write command 2% gives me error as the first picture sent. Help me please … thanks

Cannot construct data buffer refers to your hardware, maybe you don’t have enough RAM:

Friends like I can break down the file if I can not Can not construct data buffer ?? I have 8GB RAM currently.
In S1 _Tops coregistration

thanks for your help