Dears, I am actually using snap-5.0-amd64 and the following screen shots will show you the actual concern when I run my graph with the Batch Processing functionality (same applies if I run the graph over a single image directly from the GraphBuilder) :
1. the processors are running the batch and memory consumption gets high very quickly (before running the Batch Processing memory load was 2.5 GB or To in french)
2. here is the current status of snap while 1. is running
3. now the status show that the process is complete
4. yes the processors are down but the memory consumption is still locked
5. you can see who is doing the memory consumption here ... JAVA (I have no other java run currently) !
6. Now I stop snap and guess what ...
It seems to me that there is a memory leak. don't you think ?