Workflow between SNAP and StaMPS

Dear all,

I have an error i can not run ps_plot, i have finished step stamps(5,5) and i run it in the INSAR_masterdate folder but it doesn’t work, any help please?

_Error: File: /usr/local/StaMPS_v3.3b1/matlab/parseplotprm.m Line: 98
A BREAK may only be used within a FOR or WHILE loop, and then only within the same file as its corresponding FOR or WHILE statement.
Error in ps_plot (line 128)
parseplotprm % check if ‘ts’, ‘a_m’, ‘a_l’, ‘a_p’, ‘ifg i^th’, 'ext PATH ’ is specified

Can you please upload the tutorial of ps processing by Dr. Mahdi Motagh, if you still have a copy

As these materials are not my personal property I would preferably refrain from doing so, sorry.

Hi waqas782
If you get a copy about “SAR-EDU_stamps_Motagh.pdf”, please send me one Email winyydgn@gmail.com
Thank you!
Light

I have done the steps from 1 to 5 and And I changed it parameters :

>>setparm(‘plot_scatterer_size’,30)
>>setparm(‘dens’,1)
>>setparm(‘unwrap_gold_n_win’,16)

But I still have the same error i can not run ps_plot(‘w’)

_rror: File: /usr/local/StaMPSv3.3b1/matlab/parseplotprm.m Line: 98
A BREAK may only be used within a FOR or WHILE loop, and then only within the same file as its corresponding FOR or WHILE statement.
Error in ps_plot (line 128) parseplotprm % ch_eck if ‘ts’, ‘a_m’, ‘a_l’, ‘a_p’, ‘ifg i^th’, 'ext PATH ’ is specified

Please help me to deal with this problem. Thank you very very much!

Hi radewane,
I got the same problem. open the script (in this case parseplotprm, I suppose) in matlab and go to line 98, as the error message says. there you should see the word “break”. delete it ,save and run it again. should work

cecilia

2 Likes

Hi Dear Cecilia

Thank you very very much, Yes it works

All the best

Radouane

Hi,
I work on S1A IW and i followed the instructions from 1 to 4.
In fact, i have dowloaded 13 SLC images from sentinel 1 of the same area.
Then i split them individually TOPS split
Then i apply orbit file to the batch ( 1 to 13)
then i make a stack by back geocoding
then i try to choose master image by (Master can be chosen by Radar-Interferometric-Insar Stack Overview.) and it doesn’t work ???
so i skipt this step and deburst the stack and i get this message

So i try to apply interferogram formation but i got this message

Please help me
i 'll wait for your help

Hello soukanamez,
I think you have to choose master with Stack ovewiew before making the stack with Backgeocoding.
Katherine

Thanks Katherine for your help
i’ve changed the server and it works ( but the computer properties are weak small RAM, little speed,…)
For the earlier server, i’ll try to install package libgfortran3 as explaned to me Lukas ( post of NativeBlas. Gdemm error)

Hi
Please how do you run mt_prep_gamma in cygwin
I got the messqge error mt_prep_gamma command not found

should be found if you installed stamps correctly.

How did you install it?

1 Like

thank you Braun for your help
in cygwin i go the src folder in stamps where i type make make install

usually this copies the required scripts to your bin folder where they are made available from any location. Can you move to the folder where mt_prep_gamma is located and run it from there to see if it generally works?

please a question when using cygwin which package do you install because i did it and it doesn t work
and maybe i don t know how to run it (it necessites only to write this command in cygwin mt_prep_gamma without changing anything in the script?)

make and gcc-core

Was your installation of stamps successful? Any error messages?

yes it doesn t show me any error message and also i use as package make and gcc core
in addition for the path for cygwin is /cygdrive/d/… for the master data directory it s like this mt_prep_gamma/cygdrive/d/INSAR_20160227/0.4

and for the configuration we need to do it because i4ve changed the path by /cygdrive/c/windows/temp/StaMPS/
and add this command source StaMPS_CONFIG.bash right?

I don’t know if it works with full path names. Yo usually navigate to the directory above the master data folder and just enter mt_prep_gamma INSAR_2016…

I’m not an expert in configuring cygwin, sorry.

Dear all,
I used SNAP to prepare StaMPS input files and I hadn’t problem with matlab elaboration, but when I analyzed results of StaMPS I understood that some interferograms were wrong.
I checked carefully all steps of workflow in SNAP and I realized that the problem is in TopoRemove tool with stack: in particular, topographic phase are not removed properly in some interferograms (my stack is formed by 8images and only 3 interferograms are ok after topo remove).
Has anyone else had the same problem?
Thank in advance for your help.

2 Likes

Hi Sysrq308 i exported data and run mt_prep but how have you done running stamps under cygwin?