Atmospheric correction for Subsidence -DinSAR

Greetings,
I have 89 Sentinel-1 images with temporal resolution of 16/30 days starting from Nov 2015 to Dec 2018. My objectives are to detect subsidence in urbanized area along the coast. I have some concerns related to atmosphereic correction :no_mouth:.
My questions are

1. How can i reduce the atmospheric phase error using SNAP.
  2. Is Goldstein phase filtering is important after geocode>interferogram>deburst?
  3. Any filter whihc i can use to reduce the noise related to atmosphere?
    @ABraun @mdelgado @falahfakhri @mengdahl

Well…several things there: I guess you wanted to say 12/24/36 days for the temporal “resolution”, but not 16/30, otherwise you may not be using Sentinel-1 images belonging to the same track

Regarding your questions:

1. With SNAP you cannot today reduce atmospheric phase error with an specific operator, but you can always check the literature to understand what are the constrains.
  2. If you pretend to apply PSI, no filter should be applied.
  3. spatio-temporal filters worked nicely for Envisat data, but nowadays an entire research field opened with the use of weather models, GNSS, etc… just decide what you want to do. I do not like particularly weather models, but this my personal opinion. Approaches like SBAS reduce the atmospheric noise pretty nicely. I like the approaches which remove the APS based on the data itselft and does not need other auxiliary data.

I hope this helps a bit.
Good luck!

Dear @mdelgado, i already tried PSI and now working on DinSAR using pairs A+B, B+C, C+D and so on…
I was thinking of train software for atmospheric correction, can we use train package separately for this purpose? i mean if the data is not processed for PSI and SBAS.

Hi, do you realize the D-InSAR atmospheric correction by TRAIN or GACOS?