Coregistration of Cosmo-SkyMed Products

no, as long as it is stored as a GeoTiff and projected in WGS84, SNAP can use it.

1 Like

Hi,
Can I make a subset before coregistration? I have a CSK very large, and I want to elaborate only 1/4 of the images, so I maybe I can spare some time

yes, this is possible. CSK has good orbit accuracy so the coarse matching should still work. But do not make it soo small, because you need some matching GCPs in the area.

1 Like

Hello I have followed the tutorial, for cosmo skymed it is necessary to apply these two steps to export them to Stamps and obtain the map of displacements in the LOS direction?

1. multi-looking and phase filtering techniques

2. Phase Unwrapping: Unwrapping in SNAP follows distinct steps:

1. Export of the wrapped phase (and definition of the parameters)
    1. Unwrapping of the phase (performed outside SNAP by snaphu)

or on the contrary, once the co-registration is done, It is only necesary to export direct with the operator interferometric-> SBAS / PSI-> STAMPS export

multi-looking is not mandatory, also phase filtering should not be applied because StaMPS has its own way to deal with phase noise. No unwrapping if you want ot use StaMPS, only create a stack of the images and one of the interferograms.

1 Like

Hi, I’m trying to work on CSK images. In particular, I have two CSK images to Coregister. I applied Radiometrically Calibration on each of them, but when I Coregister them i obtain a product with these ‘‘strips’’. What’s the problem?

PROBLEMA

P.S This is only a portion of the entire product.

What is the exact product type?

Hello @ledi_04 ,
I used snap + stamps workflow with sentinel 1 product. Currently I’m approaching CosmoSkyMED images. Can you please provide me some tips about interferogram generation?

I read about it, however, I can’t fix it. As I read in the forum, for CSK products those three steps are sufficient to generate the four directories for stamps:

(-subsetting)

• coregistration
  • interferogram
  • stamps export

However, I always face these problems:

1- when I run “stampsexport” the error is that “…the band i_xxxxx is already present…”. It is an error that i faced also in the past using sentinel-1 : as suggested in the forum, I just delete those bands from the coregistered stack.

Then I run “stampsexport” again; however, now the error has become:

2- “… the 2 products must be a stack and an interferogram…”; seems that by removing those bands the first product is no more a stack.

Can you please give me a more accurate description of each step?
Thanks.

My best,
Othmane.