Coregistration TerraSAR-X Error using gpt : Overall Model Test, Lines = {} is larger than 10

I am actually trying to coregister TerraSAR-X data using snap gpt. I calibrated and terrain-corrected the data using snap, and when I try to coregister them I get the following errors :

.WARNING: org.jlinda.core.coregistration.CPM: COREGPM: Overall Model Test, Lines = {} is larger than 10. (Suggest model or a priori sigma not correct.)5050.907184747231
WARNING: org.jlinda.core.coregistration.CPM: COREGPM: Overall Model Test, Pixels = {} is larger than 10. (Suggest model or a priori sigma not correct.)1670.069348526126
WARNING: org.jlinda.core.coregistration.CPM: Recommendation: remove window number: {} and re-run step COREGPM. max. wtest is: {}.2422369.552629987307

However, the bash still runs, and the final result looks complete to me, the two images are coregistered and the values look logical. Anybody ever encountered this problem, and could explain to me what it is?

Thank you

Here is my .sh file :

Here is the .xml file :

esastep6

Here is the output of the bash :

Hello,
First of all, there is a difference between WARNINGs and ERRORs.
Second, the only error I see it’s related with GDAL environment variable, which is not set…

Hello,

Thank you for your help. I indeed made a mistake, I wanted to know what the WARNINGS mean, not the errors. Does it mean that the coregistration might be incorrect? Is the code available in free access somewhere so I can find what the origin of this warning is?

Concerning the GDAL environment, I saw on the following post that I don’t need it unless I want to use GDAL readers/writers, so I did not set it.