I’ve been trying to measure the dam displacement using PSI in an area. So I had the VV images processed using the stamps package, however, my supervisor just told me the results shouldn’t be in the LOS direction and I should change have them in a Horizontal direction. So, how should I do that now? should I use bandmath or I should have used the VH data?
Polarization does not matter in this case, but VV gives you more stable results.
We have many topics on this already:
- Horizontal and vertical displacement
- Vertical and horizontal displacement
- LOS to horizontal displacement
- Export N-E-Up Components - #4 by EJFielding
- Phase Unwrapping to Vertical Displacement - #35 by ABraun
- Difference between vertical and LOS displacement - #69 by johngan
- Phase to Displacement Units? - #25 by mengdahl