error "No appropriate product reader found" that they recommend me thanks

it has to be only with sen2cor 2.4 ??

I have not been able to open the product that the process gives me in sen2cor. Can you send me the image already processed?

no, it is always good to use the latest version available. The instructions I posted above were written when sen2cor 2.4 was the latest version but they still apply for 2.5.5

Do you get any error messages when running sen2cor?
How large is the folder of your output product?
Did you open it with the MTD file?

It is the MDT file that does not let me open, I get a message that says "no tiles attached to the product

Then sen2cor did not finish successfully

And what can that be?

still unanswered:

Do you get any error messages when running sen2cor?

no message does the whole process

How large is the folder of your output product?

weighs 1.2 GB

the image you show cannot be the output of sen2cor because it conains L1C in the file name
sen2cor converts Level-1C top of atmosphere data to Level-2A bottom of atmosphere.

Did you see that some tiles are already processed to L2A and can directly be downloaded radiometrically corrected?

Hi,
have you updated your SNAP installation? Please, try to go to Menu -> Tool -> Plugins -> Updates and update it. In the latest L2A products there was a format modification that is supported from version 6.0.1.

everything that the folder is in L2a throws me a folder equal to the one that you have there then I do not know what to do

no or did i do that would it be for sen2cor 2.55?