Error when doing TOPS Coregistration - NodeId: Back-Geocoding

Looks like this is a bug in the sense that there should be an error-message saying TOPS-coregistration (and other co-registration methods) only work with images from the same track. @mfitrzyk @lveci

2 Likes

I got the same error message even when using two images from the same track.

So I followed the answers in this post Problem with Back Geocoding of TOPs files for a linux system and installed libgfortran3 (via sudo apt-get install libgfortran3).

TOPS Coreg now works as it should and the problem is solved.

2 Likes

I also received this kind of error recently, I just opened Snap as an administrator in windows (I clicked Run as administrator) and the error was fixed even without installing libgfortran3.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
I have the same problem. We installed the " libgfortran3" but I still get the same error massage.
The images are from the same track, and I use Linux system. The same data, and the same SNAP version on the Window system works without problem!
Has anyone any suggestion how I can overcome this problem in the Linux system?
thanks in advance,

Hello everyone,

I am also having this problem now. I just installed the version 8 of the SNAP. This problem did not occur when I had SNAP 7.0. I also installed libgfortran3 but no improvement. Can someone help?

Thank you!

can you please also install libgfortran5, this has reportedly solved the issue here: Please test the SBAS_snap2stamps

The issue is still there. This is the error:

org.jblas.NativeBlas.dgemm(CCIIID[DII[DIID[DII)V

Thank you

Thanks @ABraun for the suggestion. unfirtunately the installation of the libgfortran5 didn’t help us, and we still get the same problem. Open to suggestions :slight_smile:

@lveci @jun_lu do you have an idea?

Hi Anahita,

Did you solved the problem, because I am facing the same error even after installing libgfortran5? If you solved the problem, could you please share the solution?

Greetings,
Karlmarx

HI, unfortunately, the problem didn’t resolve!
I did however install Ubuntu on another computer (which I have admin right!) and installed SNAP, everything works properly!
Sorry, I can’t help much here!
Best regards

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your time @Anahita. If someone has any solution please let me know.

Greetings,
Karlmarx

In case you are using Linux, please check this FAQ entry: On Linux I get the error org.jblas.NativeBlas.dgemm(…

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I am facing a problem while doing back-geocoding of coherence, I use pyrosar and even though I installed libgfortran5 package for performing back-geocoding based on this link. I am getting the following error.

It was working few weeks ago. But now I get this problem. Please let me know the full requirements for the back-geocoding. Whether it needs any special package installation or any special permission? looking for the reply.

Greetings,
Karlmarx.

I merged both topics, because they deal with the same problem.

Dear ABraun,

I don’t find any particular solution for this error through the link that you provided. whether it depends on S1 toolbox? Because I am getting the xml workflow but the problem is with back-geocoding. If others have solution please share it.

Greetings,
Karlmarx

Hi, I solved this by updating the S1 toolbox of the snap. Thank you.

Greetings,
Karlmarx

1 Like

Hi there, I was getting the “Error: [NodeId: Back-Geocoding] org.jblas.Nativeblas.dgemm(CCIID[DII[DIID[DII)V”. I have followed the discussions on the platform, I installed libgfortran5. Then, I got another error. (Error:[Nodeled: Back-Geocoding] split product is expected). I believe it could be a quick thing to solve, but I have struggled. Kindly help with solutions. @ABraun @Anahita @suribabu

Do you use SLC or GRD as an input?

You need an SLC product; and use the “Split” operator (Radar → Sentinel-1 TOPS → TOPSAR Split" , and add it before Backgeocoding.

Moreover, I also don’t see “Apply-Orbit-File” operator in your model builder; did you apply it already?