Get 10m resolution L2A products from L1C

I successfully got 20m and 60m resolution L2A products from L1C, but when I am generating 10m resolution there is error as following:

Process exited with value 1
Finished tool execution in 3 seconds

Waiting for help!!!

THANK YOU!

1 Like

this error was reported several times, but often with a more specific error code. Was there any python error given, additional to "Process exited with value 1"?

Hi How could you fix your previous problem with sen2cor running?!

The execution output is as follows:

Sentinel-2 Level 2A Prototype Processor (Sen2Cor), 2.3.0, created: 2016.11.18 started …
selected resolution is 10 m.
Progress[%]: 0.08 : PID-16204, No scene classification processing for 10 m resolution in sc_only mode, elapsed time[s]: 1.400
Syntax error in metadata, see report file for details.
Parsing error:
Schema file: S2-PDGS-TAS-DI-PSD-V13.1_Schema\S2_User_Product_Level-2A_Metadata.xsd
Details: Element ‘{https://psd-13.sentinel2.eo.esa.int/PSD/User_Product_Level-2A.xsd}L2A_Quality_Indicators_Info’: Missing child element(s). Expected is ( Image_Content_QI ).
Progress[%]: 100.00 : Application terminated with at least one error.
Finished tool execution in 11 seconds

I just correct the configuration of system variables.

sen2cor C:\Program Files\Anaconda2\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.3.0-py2.7.egg\sen2cor
sen2cor_home C:\Users\XXX\documents\sen2cor
python_bin python.exe

wish it’s useful for u!

1 Like

Could u please help me?

Did you try it on other data?
Looks a bit like your data wasn’t completely downloaded (L2A_Quality_Indicators_Info': Missing child element(s). Expected is (Image_Content_QI ))

Make sure you have the latest update of sen2cor (2.3.1 released on February 13)

This error was reported some other times but not solved yet:

Hello to you all
I have this problem also, I can only process in 20,60 resolution. anyone know how to solve this issue?

Sentinel-2 Level 2A Processor (Sen2Cor), 2.3.1, created: 2017.02.03 started …
selected resolution is 10 m.
Progress[%]: 0.03 : PID-5752, No scene classification processing for 10 m resolution in sc_only mode, elapsed time[s]: 0.547
Syntax error in metadata, see report file for details.
Parsing error:
Schema file: S2-PDGS-TAS-DI-PSD-V14.2_Schema\S2_User_Product_Level-2A_Metadata.xsd
Details: Element ‘L2A_Product_Organisation’: Missing child element(s). Expected is ( Granule_List ). (line 0)
Progress[%]: 100.00 : Application terminated with at least one error.
Finished tool execution in 3 seconds

Does some feel responsible for this?

@umwilm, @kraftek, @Nicolas

Same question here:

Answers are on the other post:

I had the same problem

To solve the problem I did the following:

Additionally, it might be useful to check your Operator parameters as explained in No scene classification processing for 10 m resolution in sc_only mode

I too have the same issue…i have tried as you said. But, it was not resolved. The error is still the same. Please try to help.

@Mounika I am facing the same issues. Were you able to resolve the issue? My installation is fine and it works for 20m and 60m. But not for 10m.

I tried it multiple times and finally it worked, we need to initially process at 10m/20m and then at coarser resolution. If 60m is created initially then one need to change the directory of input data to get it processed at 10m.

It worked for me, Hope this helps.

Firstly i run for 20m and after that i run the process for 10m and it worked for me too. I use the standalone version