How to prepare Sentinel-1 images stack for PSI/SBAS in SNAP

Sorry to bother you, I have another problem, after finishing step 1 I tried to view the wrapped phase but I get this error. I checked their functionality by helping ps_plot and it seems to work
Thanks

First, complete all the stamps(1,8) steps, then plot the wrapped phase.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll follow that
Thanks a lot.

Hello Katherine,

I encountered an Error in step 2 within MATLAB of the temporal consistency calculation. as shown in the screenshot

the previous step was completed successfully
Could you please help me with this issue

Thanks and best regards

you can enter the patch run stamps(1,1)

Hi Katherine,
It seems that you know how to combine data psexport from many stacks, which have the same master.
Can you please show me how to do with them? I have 2 stacks with the same master image on 7/4/2021.

Hello, everyone. I intend to use the platform heading angle in the GPS LOS projected formula, extracted from the original metadata of my Sentinel-1 images. The value obtained is approximately -6.1 degrees. Should I use it as -6.1 degrees in the formula?"

Hello, I have encountered the same problem as you. I increased the dispersion threshold and obtained more PS candidates, But there are still no PS points in the third step. May I ask if you have solved it? Can you give me some advice? I would greatly appreciate it

I double checked my GitLab-repository for that project, and as far as I could tell the issue resulted from an an empty interferogram file being created during preprocessing. My only advice atm would be to check whether all your interferograms look reasonable and recompute or remove buggy files.

I’m sorry I can’t offer more insight, this was back in 2018 and I documented this only very sparsely in one issue. Commits don’t suggest any change to the code, so I assume it was indeed an input data problem.