How to processing sentinel 1 S1A to the polsarpro v4.0?

Hello everybody !
I am a student preparing my Master’s thesis in Environment and Forests. In the treatment I need, I use the Sentinel S1A image with PolSARpro V4.0. But my problems, how added the image in S1A with Polsarpro? I have already tried several times but I can not.
Help me friends!
Thank you

Did you already see these topics?

Thank you for your reply !!
My problem is how to do with polsarpro V4.0? or that’s especially for the Polsar 5.1 ?? I try with 5.1, according to your procedure that you mention on the link below PolSARpro_v5.0-problem with main input directory
Help installing PolSARpro software step by step on detailed on the windows 7 system
But he asks me to go back with the 64bit snap and I do it and he mentions an error when I add “the path name”. So how does that ??
Thank you

Thank you for the reception at this forum

I use the Polsarpro version 5.1 that I add the data file to extract Polsar images, it sends me an error message. it’s been several times that it tells me the same mistake. My second problem how to create the inpout directory? and in the treatment with Polsarpro, is it possible to process the raw images of the SAFE format or the images already processed with the Snap, that is to say the images made under the pre-treatment? or vice to that?
Sorry for this kind of question my friends, because I am new to this subject.

Thank you all!

Thank you for the reception at this forum

I use the Polsarpro version 5.1 that I add the data file to extract Polsar images, it sends me an error message. it’s been several times that it tells me the same mistake. My second problem how to create the inpout directory? and in the treatment with Polsarpro, is it possible to process the raw images of the SAFE format or the images already processed with the Snap, that is to say the images made under the pre-treatment? or vice to that?
Sorry for this kind of question my friends, because I am new to this subject.

Thank you all!

I can, still, only mention the steps I presented here: Help installing PolSARpro software step by step on detailed on the windows 7 system

It is based on original data in safe format, no processing was done in SNAP before.

So, the polsarpro is a preprocessing software against the Snap it is a processing software like the radiometric correction of the terrain, correction geometry of the field, assembly of the images and the speckle filtering ???

PolSARpro concentrates on the polarimetric evaluation of scattering mechanisms. Radiometric or geometric pre-processing of satellite imagery is not included.

Thank you !!
But the problem is that after the passage in the polsarpro, the image chage format that is not compatible with the Snap. So, we have to keep the image source, First, we use it for Polsarpro and then on Snap ??

SNAP has an import for PolSARpro formats