How to read Cosmo-SkyMED data

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to open a CSKS (Cosmo-SkyMED; CSKS4_SCS_B_HI_05_HH_RA_SF_20150111044837_20150111044847.h5) image in SNAP but i face this issue:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: uint64 not supported in Java. Cannot create product data instance.
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.ProductData.createInstance(ProductData.java:254)
at org.esa.snap.dataio.netcdf.util.MetadataUtils.readAttributeList(MetadataUtils.java:84)
at org.esa.snap.dataio.netcdf.util.MetadataUtils.readNetcdfMetadata(MetadataUtils.java:57)
at org.esa.snap.dataio.netcdf.util.MetadataUtils.readNetcdfMetadata(MetadataUtils.java:53)
at org.esa.snap.dataio.netcdf.metadata.profiles.cf.CfMetadataPart.decode(CfMetadataPart.java:36)
at org.esa.snap.dataio.netcdf.NetCdfReadProfile.readProduct(NetCdfReadProfile.java:54)
at org.esa.snap.dataio.netcdf.DefaultNetCdfReader.readProductNodesImpl(DefaultNetCdfReader.java:62)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.AbstractProductReader.readProductNodes(AbstractProductReader.java:178)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.ProductIO.readProduct(ProductIO.java:182)
at org.esa.snap.rcp.actions.file.ReadProductOperation.run(ReadProductOperation.java:61)
at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:1443)
at org.netbeans.modules.openide.util.GlobalLookup.execute(GlobalLookup.java:68)
at org.openide.util.lookup.Lookups.executeWith(Lookups.java:303)
[catch] at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:2058)

have someone faced the same error?

Thank you, my best,
Othmane.

Actually, there is a dedicated reader for this data. Please try to import the data.

Maybe the wrong reader is chosen when using the open dialog or the data format has changed.
At least it was possible in the past to read Cosmo-SkyMED.
See here:

Thanks for your fast reply Marco, i’ll try this.
Regards,
Othmane.