https://qc.sentinel1.eo.esa.int/

Hi,

While I was trying to apply orbit I recieved a warning and while I was searching I found this information
" https://qc.sentinel1.eo.esa.int/ is replaced by https://qc.sentinel1.copernicus.eu/ "

Is there a way to define new link addres on snap ?

Thank you for your helps.

after installing all updates, this should be solved automatically.
Please also see here: Orbit file timeout (March 2021)

Thank you so much for your help

May I also ask about Snaphu unwrapping via Command window.
I used this for my last day attempt but when I tried today I recieve a warning like:
snaphu v1.4.2
26 parameters input from file snaphu.conf (84 lines total)
can’t open file Phase_ifg_srd_VV_02Aug2021_21Jul2021.snaphu.img

what is my mistake do you have any idea?

Best regards

what data are you using and at which step exactly did you get this message?

Dear ABaurn

Firstly I am very biggener in interferrometric studies.
Thats why I will try not to ask very basic questions. If I am doing that I am sorry in advance.

I am using Sentinel 1 data and trying to follow this webinar steps from youtube:

RUS Demo: Land Subsidence mapping using Sentinel-1

I exported Snaphu and unwrapped by using command vindow. You can see the created folders.

Then I tried to import Snaphu ( Radar–> Interferrometric —> unwrapping —> snaphu import )

When I define the folder that I created as .hdr file at the tab of " Read-unwrapped-Phase" I recieved a warning

But as you can see (fig. 1) there is my unwrapped phase file as .hdr

I repeatedly followed all the steps from tutorial. But every time I recieved the same warning.

Very best regards.

Your screen capture shows two files named UnwPhase_fg_srd_VV_[...].IMG, and UnwPhase_fg_VV_[...].HDR. Normally you should have pairs of files that differ in only the suffix (one ASCII .HDR file with the metadata, one .IMG with a binary image). In your case, the difference in the part on the filenames before the suffix explains the “no matching ENVI image file” message.

1 Like

Do you have any idea why I live this problem? what is my mistake or what shoul I do to fix it?

This looks like https://forum.step.esa.int/t/snaphu-import-problem/4264/29 from 2017, but should have been fixed in the current snaphu version. What is in <snap_install_dir>/.snap/auxdata/tool-adapters/Snaphu-unwrapping/version.txt? Mine has 8.0.0. Have you tried running snaphu from the SNAP 8 GUI?

Thank you forall of your helps.

First of all, I checked the version of Snap its 8.0
I was using snaphu.exe (snaphu-v1.4.2_win64) in command window. But according with your version I searched and I installed from Tools–Plugins
I also checked Snaphu version as you suggested me and It is also looking 8.0.0

But while I was using snaphu-unwrapping I noticed this

I uninstalled SNAP and reinstalled and I applied all updates and I installed snaphu version by using Tools–Plugins… But its the same . Snaphu v2.0.4

After all unwrapping I have these documents in my file.

When I attempt the snaphu-import I recive the same warning that
“No matching ENVI image…”

@gnwiii is right: the unwrapping worked fine, you just have to adjust the name of the img file so both have the exact same name. Afterwards, you can import it into SNAP.
This happens when products contain more than one polarization.

Dear @ABraun and @gnwiii ,

I am trying to solve the problem by myself without tiring both of you.
But every time I live a problem at the same step.
This time I tried to use cmd window to apply snaphu - unwrapping step.
I think succesfully I applied. But this time when I import I recieved this warning.

What did I do wrong?

you did nothing wrong, sometimes snaphu writes false output names

as you can see here, the file names of the img and hdr files are not identical.
grafik

Simply rename the img file by removing the “srd_” and then try again to import the unwrapped phase into SNAP.

Your screen images are missing some key information: the full names of the files in the directory and the name of the file you are trying to open. This ASF data recipe has a workaround for the snaphu filename defect. It is also possible you are running into a path+filename length limit (around 256 characters for some configurations).

Dear @ABraun and @gnwiii ,
With both of your helps and explanations I solved my problem.
Finally I reached my first results with your helps :slight_smile:

I want to thank both of you for your sincere helps. All your replies was so useful for me.
with my best regards.

1 Like

Dear @ABraun and @gnwiii

You helped me before I am very thankful to you both.

Now I want to ask you about something so basic.

I want to use the InSAR method for my thesis.

But nowadays I can’t reach data on websites. “https://scihub.copernicus.eu/dhus/#/home

When I search for a short period for example a month or 2 months there is no result.

When I search for a long period for example 5 years there are some results (old data) but these are also offline. So I can’t download the data.

How may I reach the data and download regularly?

On the availability, please check the observation scenario / acquisition plan: Sentinel-1- Observation Scenario - Planned Acquisitions - ESA - Sentinel Online
On the download, please check the user guide on how to retrieve offline products: Open Access Hub

Thank you so much for your great help.
With my best wishes.

Dear ABaurn,

I am working on 2020/07/02 S1B_IW_SLC data.
When I try to apply “S-1 Enhanced Spectral Diversity” I received an error.
“Java heap Space” error.

Then I started to check in the forum. Then I saw your message for that error…
“”" “out of memory error” indicates that you don’t have enough RAM to compute it “”

I am PhD student that’s why I am in lack of system needs.
My PC is Lenovo Thinkpad X260 (i5 - 6300 - 8GB RAM)

I need to use IW 1 - and IW2 data together. For this study what is the RAM needs?
Or is there any solution to use hard disk space instead of RAM?

Thank you for your help
Best Regards.
Metehan

Please read the FAQs relating to RAM and Java heap space error messages. There are a lot of related discussions on the forum too for info.