I have a problem to import granule from Sentinel 2A downloaded with QGIS SCP plug in

This has already been reported in Processing a single Sentinel 2 granule.

From September on S2 data will be distributed as single tiles by default. See Forthcoming Sentinel-2 L1C product evolution in Autumn 2016:

In the mean time, maybe one of the S2 guys can help you. Maybe it is easy to fix.
@jmalik, @obarrilero can one of you help?

Hi @dkaludjerovic,

I am having some problems downloading a granule with QGIS SCP, but if you can describe the structure of the product (folders, subfolders, name files…) i will try to help.

Hi @obarrilero,
I have download a Sentinel 2A iamge with QGIS SCP plug in and in folder I
have all bands and 1 xml file. That is all

Hi,

the Sentinel-2 reader in SNAP is designed for reading the original SENTINEL-SAFE (see https://sentinel.esa.int/web/sentinel/user-guides/sentinel-2-msi/data-formats ) and that is why the SCP product is not recognized.
But you can open the bands individually (File -> Open product… and select directly the JP2 image files). In this case, to obtain the reflectance you should divide the pixel value by 10000.

1 Like

That is TOA reflectance without atmospheric correction? By the way is there
option to do atmospheric correction in SNAP?

Yes, the level 1C is TOA reflectance.
As far as i know, with that format it is not possible to launch sen2cor to do the atmospheric correction.

One more last question: I manage to import Sentinel 2A as bands but I am
not sure how I can combine them for example to get vegetation indices?

I am not sure i have understood your question correctly, but i think this will help you:

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Open Sen2Cor results in QGIS