Importing CSV file

You need to tell more details than “didn’t work”. Did you get error messages, unexpected import data, or? You should provide enough detail so others can reproduce the issue.

I had no problem importing the lines from your post on Windows and on Linux:

1. Load a product
  2. Select the product
  3. Choose Vector/Import/SeaDAS 6.x Track

1 Like

I was able to import the points using the SeaDas format without issues . but i couldn’t import the points into the Empirical Bathy tool. When i try import the points, i get this error

The example of the errors i am really struggling with

The Sen2Coral Tutorial shows a format like SeaDAS Track, but says [emphasis added]:

The dataset must be in a CSV coma-delimited format without headers and containing columns for latitude, longitude and depth.

It seems that Sen2Coral does not use the SNAP CSV Import tools,

1 Like

hi any solution to that problem ?

What problem are you referring to? There is no universal standard for CSV files. Multiple tools in SNAP use CSV files, and not all accept the same format (likely because some were developed outside of SNAP and later adapted, so are stuck with a format other than SNAP’s, so you have find the relevant documentation or example files to determine the appropriate format.

Capture
i have this problem when uploading csv file which i will send it next

Port of El Hamdania.xlsx (10.9 KB)
so thats the excel file pleas try to transformit into csv and try to uploda this in the software

Please post the first few lines of the CSV file that fails and the steps you used to import it.