Mt_prep_snap problem

yeah, of course, problem just as same as this (picture from @ABraun )

Use the latest version of stamps4.1b (below link providing latest one).

dbekaert/StaMPS: Stanford Method for Persistent Scatterers (github.com)

Thanks, but my StaMPS is the latest version, still got the problem

Have you completed the mt_prep_snap step successfully?

I think mt_prep_snap is successful

1 Like

thanks a lot, had read this and reinstalled the matlab, it doesn’t work

Your screen capture has" version ‘CXX_1.3.9’ not found (required by ???". You would do better to past the Matlab messgaes as text so we can read the entire message. You should contact Matlab for help with Matlab errors: Ther you will find: Matlab Answers: libstdc-so-6 CXXABI_1.3.9 not found

This issue might be due to an incompatibility between the libstdc++ shipped with MATLAB and the libstdc++ shipped with the system that the other application was linked against.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I had fixed the “cxx_1.3.9” problem, it looks right now, but the “load” problem still exist

Oh my god, I just changed the path of Export file (from SNAP), and put it in the same folder with StaMPS, and it worked!!!

1 Like

Can you send your file path with your screen shot?

For the benefit of the next user who encounters this issue it would be good to mention how you fixed the “cxx_1.3.9” problem.

There is a saying “all’s well that ends well”, but a good ending is even better if it can lead others to solutions.

1 Like

Of course

Sorry about that, I apologize.
The reason why this problem(" version ‘CXX_1.3.9’ not found (required by ???") occurs is that the libstdc++.so.6 of Ubuntu is incompatible with the libstdc++.so.6 of Matlab. The solution are as follows:

1. Check the GLIBXX required by libstdc++.so.6 of Matlab, use command:

strings libstdc++.so.6|grep “GLIBC”

in /usr/local/MATLAB/R2016b/sys/os/glnxa64

1. Check the GLIBCXX required by libstdc++.so.6 of Ubuntu, use command:

strings libstdc++.so.6|grep GLIBCXX

in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

1. Delete(rename) the libstdc++.so.6 of MATLAB, and set the libstdc++.so.6 of Ubuntu as the libstdc++.so.6 required by MATLAB
    use command:

sudo mv /usr/local/MATLAB/R2016b/sys/os/glnxa64/libstdc++.so.6 /usr/local/MATLAB/R2016b/sys/os/glnxa64/libstdc++.so.6_backup

sudo ln -s /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6 /usr/local/MATLAB/R2016b/sys/os/glnxa64/libstdc++.so.6

1. Check the GLIBCXX required by libstdc++.so.6 of Ubuntu again

2. Check the GLIBCXX required by libstdc++.so.6 of MATLAB again

END

The original article from http://t.csdn.cn/RWa2W

能加你请教一下问题吗?

Why not just ask or post directly, Maybe some posts have solved your problem

hi,Have you solved the problem? I have the same problem as you.

Yes, I watched Bilibili’s video, and I succeeded according to your method, but now there is another problem, my Ubuntu is installed under the VM, so do I need to give the Ubuntu of the virtual machine a large memory

Qustion?setenv: command not found
dear all,
1.yzx@yzx-HW:~$ echo $SHELL
/bin/bash

1. yzx@yzx-HW:~$ source ~/.bashrc
    setenv: command not found
    bash: /home/yzx/soft/TRAIN/APS_CONFIG.tcsh: line 47: syntax error: unexpected end of file(I’ve never open APS_CONFIG.tcsh yet)
  2. Q:How can I solve this,help please!!!

sloved ,just changing file APS_CONFIG.tcsh to APS_CONFIG.sh,OK!!!