NAN values after converting to GLCM

Both indicates that the produced textures simply result in 0 which is understood as no data by SNAP. So, unchecking this option should be the solution - I no longer think that it is a form of error (e.g. division by zero).

Hello @ABraun ,

I am using snaphu to derive connected components layer for SBAS analysis. When I terrain correct the product, anywhere with zeros on the connected components layer SNAP converts it in NaN values. I want to keep the zero values. Due to the fact that i have many layers, i do not want to manually un-click the no-Data Value Used for each layer.
So, i was looking for a way to automate this. I tried to use band maths writing the following expression: if layer==NaN then 0 else layer . It does not work. The NaN values remain NaN

Do you know if there is a way of converting NaN values into zeros without doing the manual work or a way where we force SNAP not to convert zeros into NaNs when applying terrain correction ?
thanks

My first guess would be opening the dim file in Notepad and replacing all corresponding lines with the correct flag by CTRL+H.
Better make a backup first :wink:

You can change one band in SNAP and save it, then compare the difference in the metadata.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, i will try that