I have a problem with the oil spill detection tool. I used it many times successfully to detect the oil patches but recently the tool don’t complete the task; execution reaches a fixed percentage and doesn’t finalize.
probably the tool stuck at the Land/Sea Masking step, because the source of SRTM 3Sec data has changed. Please check the “manual solution” provided in this post and change the location of SRTM 3Sec data in the file
snap.auxdata.properties to make the tool work again.
Thanks, ABraun for your support. I’ve changed the code and the new location file was downloaded and the tool works properly again.
very good, thank you for reporting.