PolSARpro - Problem importing ALOS Palsar 1

When I imported the bin file in the ENVI, the histogram shows that the values are concentrated in a certain segment, the decomposition result is the same, I cannot see the change in the file clearly , I mean it is necessary to change it in the dB format?

I have encountered a new problem,What literature do the Yamaguchi3 decompostion and Singh6 decompostion refer respectively?Could you answer it at your convenience?

I think these are the ones:

Singh, Gulab, and Yoshio Yamaguchi. “Model-based and six component scattering power decomposition.” 2017 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS) . IEEE, 2017.https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/8128205

Iimage

• I’m sorry that my expression caused your misunderstanding, my question is what literature the YAM3 and i6SD decomposition refer? Or what is the difference between the YAM3 and YAM4 decomposition ?what the CD and OD component mean in the i6SD decomposition?

I updated my post above, not sure about YAM3 to be honest. There are some three component decompositions where he is co-author but not the main author.

You find the source code of the applications in the PolSARpro installation directory > Soft > src

Maybe this helps you.

thanks for your help, the source code is useful of understanding these decompositions.