Porblem with coregistrartion

Hi there, I have problem with Back Geocoding and S-1 Top Coregistration, this is fist time that i have this problem with Coregistration, I intsalled versio 8 of SNAP and I want to analyse some satelite images and when I put stack otb file on Back Geocoding he doesn’t want to star always is 0%, and it is same when I try S-1 Top coregistartion. I tried with older version SNAP version 7 and it is the same.
Do you have some advice or solution?

related to this issue: SRTM ZIP-files are corrupted or not found

Please select SRTM 1Sec HGT (AutoDownload) instead, the error will soon be fixed.

Hello! I have the same error, maybe.
I have two Sentinel-1 images, both from the same path and frame.
I updated the snap version from 7 to 8, and when I want to make the step 1: S-1 TOPS Coregistration, I chose the first image (master) in the Read(1) tab, and tell me:
Error:[Nodeld: Back-Geocoding] org.jblas.NativeBlas.dgemm(CCIIID[DII[DIID[DII)V.
Then I choose in the Read(2) the slave image, and when I want to choose the swath, polarization and burst, It doesn’t appear anything.

I have read in similar topics that I must install the version of libgfortran3, but I already have it installed in its latest version.

Thanks for any help.

please also install libgfortran5: