preprocessing——Sentinel-3-OLCI-level1

I came into contact with this for the first time. Recently, I was doing sentinel-3 preprocessing, which is about how to convert it into surface reflectance and which file to use for cloud removal. I really need your help, thank you

There are several options:

1. You can use the L2 with surface reflectance already calculated. Level-2 products consist of geophysical quantities derived from the processing of measurement data provided in the Level-1 product. Level-2 products specifically for marine (EUMETSAT) and land (ESA) application domains are generated separately, with each containing the parameter relevant for the specific field of application. Level-2 atmospheric information relevant for both application domains, such as water vapour, is reported in both data streams
  2. If you are going to work on ocean, SNAP provides the C2RCC process to derive atmospherically corrected bands and OC concentrations.About cloud flagging, you can also find the IdePix tool in SNAP.
    Some references in this Froum. Please make a further check:
    Batch process subset, idepix, c2rcc on OLCI - #19 by marpet
    Idepix for S3 OLCI via gpt?
    OLCI C2RCC processing

Hello, thank you very much for your reply. What I need is the band data of level-1 products. I do land inversion. Therefore, atmospheric correction and radiometric calibration are required. Atmospheric correction can be through ICOR. What is used for radiometric calibration and which file sentinel-3 should use for mask.

If you are going to work with SNAP, you do not have to calibrate radiometrically. Sen2Cor is also available from the Optical/Thematic Land Processing/Sen2Cor processor

I think others say sen2cor is applied to sentinel-2. Can it also be applied to sentinel-3? Or should I use the plug-in ICOR

Oh, yes, sorry. I was thinking in AC for land, I forgot about the sensor…

It’s all right. Thank you very much for your help