Read IW SLC files into Matlab?

I can’t get what you mean!Can you explain more?!Tank you

From: Andreas BraunSent: Monday, December 5, 2016 17:43To: ftp.tarighat@gmail.comReply To: STEP ForumSubject: [step] [s1tbx] Read IW SLC files into Matlab?

ABraun

December 5

black borders could occur when the DEM used for terrain correction doesn't fully cover the whole product.

Later on, have a look at the nodata value under the raster’s properties.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

FTP

December 5I create ENVI export from my DEM and load hdr file in matlab and read it but there are some mistake in my read matrix ! when I do terrain correction on my DEM , it is not a complete square image and have black area in border when I read it in matlab these area have negative values!! I don’t know ho…

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

values at your border could be due to nodata values or some kind of resampling.
Are the negative values consistent or varying along the border?

I never worked with Matlab so I can’t help you with the format the product should have when importing it.

Yes these are

When I export the DEM in ENVI this problem appears againFrom: Andreas BraunSent: Monday, December 5, 2016 23:36To: ftp.tarighat@gmail.comReply To: STEP ForumSubject: [step] [s1tbx] Read IW SLC files into Matlab?

ABraun

December 5

values at your border could be due to nodata values or some kind of resampling.

Are the negative values consistent or varying along the border?

I never worked with Matlab so I can't help you with the format the product should have when importing it.

In Reply To

FTP

December 5I can’t get what you mean!Can you explain more?!Tank you

[ABraun]#006699;; font-size:13px;font-family:‘lucida grande’,tahoma,verdana,arial,s…

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

yes all of the black border have negative varying values

Hi Luke, I tried your approach and worked, I read the SLC image on Matlab. However what I am interested in is to get the IQ data and the matrix data doesn’t seem to have any complex numbers. I am interested in working with the raw data.
Can you advise me how to do that?

Thanks!