Region of interest (ROI)

sorry sir. but tell me in brief how should i approach

It doesn’t probably work because your CSV format is not what SNAP expects. The expected format is written in the help.

The interferometry results were already saved, now I think I have figured out the probelm, my interferometry data was stored on a network drive and thats what I guess was taking it too long to process the pixel export. When i copy the data to the local drive then it finishes rather quickly.
Thanks alot for your insight

Regards,
Waqas

i have incorporated the sh[ fie into the img
now i m not getting how should i clip the rest of area which isny in my interest

If you see the shape area as a mask band in your product, you could theoretically multiply the mask with your image in order to make all non-shape pixels zero.

Right click on the band in the Product View and select Properties. Set as Valid-Pixel Expression the geometry which has been created based on your shape file or modify the existing one.

If you use the Export Mask Pixels, mentioned earlier in this thread you just have to select the mask corresponding to your shapefile.

I see this is still an unresolved issue in JIRA. I have the same problem, grey option in the menu for „Export mask pixels”. I’ve already created a subset, which works fine, but it still does not let me export mask pixels. I’ve also tried the workaround specified in the issue…not working. Any other ideas, besides trying to open the product in a different software?