Run processes of SNAP toolbox using python script

Hi,

I am new user of SNAP toolbox. I have installed SNAP 4.0 in my windows machine. I am currently using SNAP desktop and it is working perfect. However, I am wondering whether it is possible to run defferent processes like coregistration, coherence estimation etc. squentially using a python script. It would be great if you could provide an example script.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Good afternoon,

you can have a lock on these posts:

Cheers,
Andreas

3 Likes

I would also suggest to read:

@abgbaumann
Hie,
Can you please give me the exact code to do SNAP operation using python. It would be a great help to me.
Thanks

please don’t repeat the same question within the same topic. One time is enough.
You find many example codes here:

1 Like

No, we can’t give the exact because each processing is different. Andreas pointed you already to some examples, helpful is also the following guide:
https://senbox.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SNAP/pages/24051781/Using+SNAP+in+your+programs

And there should something remain what you are doing. We can’t do all the work for you.
Sorry.

Dear marpet

I am looking at Sentinel5P NO2 data. It is available in .nc format. I want to crop/clip .nc file using a shapefile. Could you please guide for this? Thanks!