S1 Tops coregistration

My area of ​​interest is located in the IW2 file. So in coregistration. then TOPSAR Split insert IW2 ??

Yes, Exactly and also take a look as I mentioned in which bursts your area is exactly situated? Then you could select only these bursts

thank you very much. Afternoon try again again. Again, thank you all the support shown. Thank you

after giving write command 2% gives me error as the first picture sent. Help me please … thanks

Cannot construct data buffer refers to your hardware, maybe you don’t have enough RAM:

Friends like I can break down the file if I can not Can not construct data buffer ?? I have 8GB RAM currently.
In S1 _Tops coregistration

thanks for your help

If you’re having memory problems, you could try a few thing.
In Tools -> Options -> S1TBX you can select to use the file cache which is slower but will use less memory.
In TOPS Split you can select the subswath and also limit the bursts to just your area of interest.
If you still cannot construct databuffer, run the processing one by one with the individual operators rather than all together in graph.

1 Like

thank you . I just need to in order to observe a small max 40 square km area

you kindly guide me how can I run these your steps I should perform?

If you still cannot construct databuffer, run the processing one by one with the individual operators rather than all together in graph.

Iveci tells you to run manually the steps instead of using the graph builder (right ?) .

Then put both the images in snap. Go to radar => Sentinel TOPS => Top split . Split both images. Then radar => apply orbit file. Next, radar => coregistration => S1 tops coreg => back geocoding. All these steps manually.

Iveci, can you confirm if in the options into performance section she changes the system Xmx and in processing the cache size it can improve and maybe solve the memory problem ?

Good evening, and thank you for your commitment. I applied (hen Both put the images in a snap. Go to radar => Sentinel TOPS => Top split. Split Both images. Then radar => apply orbit files. Next, radar => coregistration => S1 tops coreg => back geocoding. All These steps manually.) and I saved the split stack files, now politely as I continue ?? thank you very much

Here, you have two options, the first one is
To reduce the number of bursts according to the location of your study area, As I mentioned before,

The other solution you could use graph builder but you need to divide the steps as following,

First step is

Second step is

Third step is

Fourth step is

Fifth step is

1 Like

Thanks, now I try to follow the advice.

Hello Good evening, unfortunately get to write 3% and stops with this error placed in the picture … I pouoi help kindly? thank you

Could you change the destination path of saving your results products for instance in D: or if it is not enough try to use external drive, and how match space do you have in C: drive? Is it enough? Also if you could increase the virtual RAM?

Good morning.
To move to the interferogram training I had to turn off the computer and reboot. Now he is writing …
But I can increase the memory dedicated to Snap

that looks good! :+1:

Thank you all
I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Good morning you could kindly tell me the steps to export to Google Earth maps obtained intereferogram ??
Thank you .