Selection of pairs of Sentinel-1 images for DInSAR processing

Hi,
i am interested to DInSAR processing.
I would like to have more informations about the procedures to select and download pairs of images suitable for Differential Interferometry.
Is there any tutorial?
Thanks

About the selection of images

A tutorial is given here
https://saredu.dlr.de/unit/insar_deformation
It is based on NEST so some parts of the GUI look a bit different now but in general these are your required steps.

Sir,
I am having pair of data, dated 01/10/2016 and 18/02/2017 (DUAL POLARISATION) .Can this be used for interferometry?

Also. i have polarimetric data of dates 02/04/2016 and 28/05/2016. Please tell whether any of these can be used for interferometry for dem generation.

Thanks

Impossible to say as it depends on orbit track, wavelength, land-cover type etc. Please study the InSAR tutorials & online courses so you gain more understanding into SAR interferometry.

as already often mentioned, this topic is a good start for all kinds of questions regarding DEM generation:

I have a query… The displacement map which i have obtained using DInSAR technique has values ranging from +1.05 to -1.006. How should i infer it??

Have a look at these threads,

Displacement map

Negative an positive signs

Subsidence and Uplift

Subsidence and Uplift calculations

If the relative orbits are the same, can you understand that the incident angles of a study are the same? Thank you!

this depends on the perpendicular baseline, if the angle is identical, InSAR would not be possible.