Sen2cor install error

HIi,everyone,
I have installed the Anaconda successfully and started installing sen2cor.But there is an error …
could any one please see the error below and tell me what is I am missing ?

Dear User,

I guess that you have made a mistake during the installation, in fact, as reported at page 36 of the Software User Manual available at http://step.esa.int/thirdparties/sen2cor/2.2.1/S2PAD-VEGA-SUM-0001-2.2.pdf the proper action is the following:

1. Step into the folder “F:\sen2cor\sen2cor-2.2.1
  2. type “python setup.py install
  3. and follow the instructions.

The setup will install the Sen2Cor application and all its dependencies under the Anaconda python distribution.

Best regards,
Fabrizio

Dear Fabrizio_Ramoino,
The problem has been solved following your guide.And i need to type in specified path. thanks so much for your help.

Hi Fabrizio_Ramoino,
I have installed the new updates sen2cor 2.2.1 on my PC windows 7 64-bit but I get the erorr as below despite that I have installed the Anaconda 2.7 ,and the instillation was successful as described in the following pdf. Page 36.Actually, I cannot download sen2cor2.2.0 following S2PAD-VEGA-SUM-0001-2.2 pdf36 , so I installed sen2cor 2.2.1instead. However, could you please see the error below and tell me what is I am missing ?
And I also wonder if the versions of sen2cor and python can run successfully in windows 7?

What’s is your native language ?I have came across the problem and maybe I can give you some acvice.

My native language is chinese. Can you tell me how to deal with it?

Hi,
My native language is chinese. Can you tell me how to deal with it?

Yeah,but i can’t express it in native English clearly.It’s my QQ number:1309584113

I have installed Anaconda3 4.3.1 -Windowsx86 x64 on my windows 8.1. And as you said before, I gave the cmd python setup.py install from the directory where the file exists. I receive a error that openjp2.dll not found

Please help !!

Hi.
I noticed the same problem when installing sen2cor 2.3.1 on windows 10. Anybody could suggest a solution for this? Thanks a lot.

Hi,

which version of Anaconda have you installed? Please see:

Hi. Thanks for the advice. I’m currently using Anaconda2-4.3.1-Windows-x86_64 version, that should be ok, shouldn’t it? Thanks a lot

Hi,
in the image that you have uploaded, it seems that you have installed sen2cor with version 3.6 of python and it is not supported, you should use version 2.7

It works!!! great! thanks a lot!