Sentinal 1 data, soil moisture

hello sir , i finalized the parameters like this

, can i use this for another watershed moisture calculation, where i dont have any ground data, please guide me in this sir

That entirely depends on the similarity of these two areas. You can only transfer these observations if they were acquired on bare soil with no vegetation cover and you find the same soil types (texture, depth, tillage…) and climate conditions in your second area. Overdose you are just comparing the backscatter variations of the surface cover, e.g. open and dense shrubs.

You know your study areas better than me :slight_smile:

Thank you for the reply sir, it is acquired in bare soil with no vegetation cover.
But the area i am comparing is for for different 11 watersheds in my state which are randomly selected and have different soil types and textures, so what there is any other emperical model so i can correlate up to some extent, please guide me in this sir :slightly_smiling_face:

I have no expertise in the regionalization of soil moisture, sorry. But if you use this term to search for literature, you might find similar studies for orientation. In case you are a graduate student I would also advise to consult your supervisor to discuss different approaches.

Thank you sooo much sir :slightly_smiling_face: i will do it