Since last update gpt execution never finishes

SNAP was updated last night on Windows 10 and today on Fedora 33 linux. Just “gpt -h” hangs on both systems.

Thank you for the report @gnwiii , we are currenlty investigating what could have caused this.

There is an ongoing correction for this, a new minor version will be available.

I have same problem gpt execute never finishes (version 8.0.3)

I have the same issue in SNAP 8. I could get rid of the latest updates by cleaning the snap cache (delete .snap folder), right? But if I do so, other updates are also gone. Some of them I need (e.g. to download the precice orbit files in ApplyOrbitFile operator). So my question is: Is there an option that I select the updates which I would like to update, and deselect others or do I have to update always all available updates? Sorry to post it under that thread, but since it is related, I thought it might be OK.

Yes, you can select which updates you need in Tools -> Plugins -> Updates.

A complete cleaning of SNAP cache would mean cleaning:

C:\Users\[username]\.snap
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\SNAP or C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\SNAP
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Temp\snap-[username]

(depending on what directories from the above listed ones you have)

1 Like

thanks. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I am having the same problem with gpt not exiting, on CentOS 7 after the recent S2TBX updates. I specifically updated to get rid of messages coming from org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.gdal.GDALInstaller when processing Back Geocoding, ESD, Coherence, etc. for Sentinel-1 data with S1TBX:

SEVERE: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.gdal.GDALInstaller: Can't set execution permissions for executable /w2/SNAP_home/auxdata/gdal/gdal-3-0-0/share/proj/projjson.schema.json. If required, please ask an authorised user to make the file executable.
java.nio.file.FileSystemException: /w2/SNAP_home/auxdata/gdal/gdal-3-0-0/share/proj/projjson.schema.json: Operation not permitted

The GDAL modules from S2TBX are used when processing SAR with S1TBX. At one point many years ago this was apparent when after S2TBX install, SAR processing could no longer use compressed DEMs. Prior to S2TBX installation, with only S1TBX installed, we were able to use compressed DEMs.

This mostly worked for me, but I did have to restore my ~/.snap/auxdata/Orbits folder because I started having problems with applying orbit files. Thanks!

This GPT issue should be solved now by installing S2TBX 8.0.3 updates.

3 Likes

software upgrade is work perfect!! thanks

2 Likes

I have still met the same problem with SNAP(v9.0.0) and S2TBX (v9.0.0). What should I do in addition to updating s2tbx?

run_config.xml (1.9 KB)

Config ready; running: "E:\Program Files\snap\bin\gpt.exe" V:\01-Satellite-matchups\L02-ACPROCESSED\L02-NIGLAS\N15_15\\P65B201_赛里木湖\MSI\00_L1_SUBSET\run_config.xml
INFO: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.operators.tooladapter.ToolAdapterIO: Initializing external tool adapters
INFO: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.gdal.GDALVersion: Incompatible GDAL 3.4.2 found on system. Internal GDAL 3.2.1 from distribution will be used.
INFO: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.gdal.GDALVersion: Internal GDAL 3.2.1 set to be used by SNAP.
INFO: org.esa.snap.core.util.EngineVersionCheckActivator: Please check regularly for new updates for the best SNAP experience.
INFO: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.gdal.GDALVersion: Internal GDAL 3.2.1 set to be used by SNAP.
Executing processing graph
INFO: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.s2.ortho.S2OrthoProductReaderPlugIn: Building product reader - EPSG:32644
WARNING: org.esa.snap.core.metadata.GenericXmlMetadata: Metadata: the path to element [metadata_level] does not exist
WARNING: org.esa.snap.core.metadata.GenericXmlMetadata: Metadata: the path to element [granuleidentifier] does not exist
WARNING: org.esa.snap.core.metadata.GenericXmlMetadata: Metadata: the path to element [bandid] does not exist
INFO: org.hsqldb.persist.Logger: dataFileCache open start
18%36%54%72%....82%...57544 [main] INFO serverStartup - Nc4Iosp: NetCDF-4 C library loaded (jna_path='C:\Users\optics\.snap\auxdata\netcdf_natives\9.0.1\amd64', libname='netcdf').
57549 [main] INFO serverStartup - NetcdfLoader: set log level: old=0 new=0
57549 [main] INFO serverStartup - Nc4Iosp: set log level: old=0 new=0
107% done.
INFO: org.hsqldb.persist.Logger: Database closed

Hello,
This was solved since S2TBX 8.0.3 and not reported since. Therefore maybe you have some old remainings there.
Close SNAP and try also a complete clean, see locations indicated above:

If it still does not work, fresh install with the option “delete all previous SNAP data”.

Hello, many thanks for your reply. However, I have tried both a complete cleaning of the SNAP cache and a fresh install with the option “delete all previous SNAP data”. It still does not work:sob:

Then, that’s not the reason.
What are you trying to run with gpt?

I run the gpt to resample and subset for a series of MSI data.

Some things you can try, just out of curiosity:
1/ try to run the same graph that you run with gpt, in Graph Builder
2/ what happens if you run “gpt -h” from a command line?

First, I confirmed that I ran gpt to successfully get a subset image that could be opened with SNAP and composited into RGB.

Then, I did the two operations you mentioned above:
1/ try to run the same graph that you run with gpt, in Graph Builder.
If I load the graph directly and click run, it returns an error: null.

I need to re-type the resample and subset parameters. The progress bar quickly reaches 100%, but the task is not completed, and the text above the progress bar shows “computing raster data”. And it runs successfully after ~10 min. But the file size of the output in Graph Builder was a light larger (maybe some difference in the parameters settings of resample ).

2/ After running “gpt -h”, it returns as follows.

PS C:\Users\optics> gpt -h
INFO: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.operators.tooladapter.ToolAdapterIO: Initializing external tool adapters
INFO: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.gdal.GDALVersion: Incompatible GDAL 3.4.2 found on system. Internal GDAL 3.2.1 from distribution will be used.
INFO: org.esa.snap.core.util.EngineVersionCheckActivator: Please check regularly for new updates for the best SNAP experience.
Usage:
  gpt <op>|<graph-file> [options] [<source-file-1> <source-file-2> ...]

Description:
  This tool is used to execute SNAP raster data operators in batch-mode. The
  operators can be used stand-alone or combined as a directed acyclic graph
  (DAG). Processing graphs are represented using XML. More info about
  processing graphs, the operator API, and the graph XML format can be found
  in the SNAP documentation.

Arguments:
  <op>               Name of an operator. See below for the list of <op>s.
  <graph-file>       Operator graph file (XML format).
  <source-file-i>    The <i>th source product file. The actual number of source
                     file arguments is specified by <op>. May be optional for
                     operators which use the -S option.

Options:
  -h                 Displays command usage. If <op> is given, the specific
                     operator usage is displayed.
  -e                 Displays more detailed error messages. Displays a stack
                     trace, if an exception occurs.
  -t <file>          The target file. Default value is 'target.dim'.
  -f <format>        Output file format, e.g. 'GeoTIFF', 'HDF5',
                     'BEAM-DIMAP'. If not specified, format will be derived
                     from the target filename extension, if any, otherwise the
                     default format is 'BEAM-DIMAP'. Ony used, if the graph
                     in <graph-file> does not specify its own 'Write'
                     operator.
  -p <file>          A (Java Properties) file containing processing parameters
                     in the form <name>=<value> or a XML file containing a
                     parameter DOM for the operator. Entries in this file are
                     overwritten by the -P<name>=<value> command-line option
                     (see below). The following variables are substituted in
                     the parameters file:
                         ${system.<java-sys-property>}
                         ${operatorName} (given by the <op> argument)
                         ${graphFile} (given by the <graph-file> argument)
                         ${targetFile} (pull path given by the -t option)
                         ${targetDir} (derived from -t option)
                         ${targetName} (derived from -t option)
                         ${targetBaseName} (derived from -t option)
                         ${targetFormat} (given by the -f option)
  -c <cache-size>    Sets the tile cache size in bytes. Value can be suffixed
                     with 'K', 'M' and 'G'. Must be less than maximum
                     available heap space. If equal to or less than zero, tile
                     caching will be completely disabled. The default tile
                     cache size is '1,073,741,824M'.
  -q <parallelism>   Sets the maximum parallelism used for the computation,
                     i.e. the maximum number of parallel (native) threads.
                     The default parallelism is '12'.
  -x                 Clears the internal tile cache after writing a complete
                     row of tiles to the target product file. This option may
                     be useful if you run into memory problems.
  -S<source>=<file>  Defines a source product. <source> is specified by the
                     operator or the graph. In an XML graph, all occurrences of
                     ${<source>} will be replaced with references to a source
                     product located at <file>.
  -P<name>=<value>   Defines a processing parameter, <name> is specific for the
                     used operator or graph. In an XML graph, all occurrences
                     of ${<name>} will be replaced with <value>. Overwrites
                     parameter values specified by the '-p' option.
  -D<name>=<value>   Defines a system property for this invocation.
  -v <dir>           A directory containing any number of Velocity templates.
                     Each template generates a text output file along with the
                     target product. This feature has been added to support a
                     flexible generation of metadata files.
                     See http://velocity.apache.org/ and option -m.
  -m <file>          A (Java Properties) file containing (constant) metadata
                     in the form <name>=<value> or any XML file. Its primary
                     usage is to provide an additional context to be used
                     from within the Velocity templates. See option -v.
  --diag             Displays version and diagnostic information.
Operators:
  Aatsr.SST                             Computes sea surface temperature (SST) from (A)ATSR products.
  AATSR.Ungrid                          Ungrids (A)ATSR L1B products and extracts geolocation and pixel field of view data.
  AdaptiveThresholding                  Detect ships using Constant False Alarm Rate detector.
  AddElevation                          Creates a DEM band
  AddLandCover                          Creates a land cover band
  ALOS-Deskewing                        Deskewing ALOS product
  Apply-Orbit-File                      Apply orbit file
  Arc.SST                               Computes sea surface temperature (SST) from (A)ATSR and SLSTR products.
  ArviOp                                Atmospherically Resistant Vegetation Index belongs to a family of indices with built-in atmospheric corrections.
  Azimuth-Shift-Estimation-ESD          Estimate azimuth offset for the whole image
  AzimuthFilter                         Azimuth Filter
  Back-Geocoding                        Bursts co-registration using orbit and DEM
  BandMaths                             Create a product with one or more bands using mathematical expressions.
  BandMerge                             Allows copying raster data from any number of source products to a specified 'master' product.
  BandPassFilter                        Creates a basebanded SLC based on a subband of 1/3 the original bandwidth
  BandsDifferenceOp                     No description available.
  BandSelect                            Creates a new product with only selected bands
  BandsExtractorOp                      Creates a new product out of the source product containing only the indexes bands given
  Bi2Op                                 The Brightness index represents the average of the brightness of a satellite image.
                                        This index is sensitive to the brightness of soils which is highly correlated with the humidity and the presence of salts in surface
  Binning                               Performs spatial and temporal aggregation of pixel values into cells ('bins') of a planetary grid
  BiOp                                  The Brightness index represents the average of the brightness of a satellite image.
  Biophysical10mOp                      The 'Biophysical Processor' operator retrieves LAI from atmospherically corrected Sentinel-2 products
  BiophysicalLandsat8Op                 The 'Biophysical Processor' operator retrieves LAI from atmospherically corrected Landsat8 products
  BiophysicalOp                         The 'Biophysical Processor' operator retrieves LAI from atmospherically corrected Sentinel-2 products
  c2rcc.landsat8                        Performs atmospheric correction and IOP retrieval with uncertainties on Landsat-8 L1 data products.
  c2rcc.meris                           Performs atmospheric correction and IOP retrieval with uncertainties on MERIS L1b data products.
  c2rcc.meris4                          Performs atmospheric correction and IOP retrieval with uncertainties on MERIS L1b data products from the 4th reprocessing.
  c2rcc.modis                           Performs atmospheric correction and IOP retrieval on MODIS L1C_LAC data products.
  c2rcc.msi                             Performs atmospheric correction and IOP retrieval with uncertainties on Sentinel-2 MSI L1C data products.
  c2rcc.olci                            Performs atmospheric correction and IOP retrieval with uncertainties on SENTINEL-3 OLCI L1B data products.
  c2rcc.seawifs                         Performs atmospheric correction and IOP retrieval on SeaWifs L1C data products.
  c2rcc.viirs                           Performs atmospheric correction and IOP retrieval on Viirs L1C data products.
  Calibration                           Calibration of products
  Change-Detection                      Change Detection.
  ChangeVectorAnalysisOp                The 'Change Vector Analysis' between two dual bands at two differents dates.
  CiOp                                  Colour Index  was developed to differentiate soils in the field.
                                        In most cases the CI gives complementary information with the BI and the NDVI.
                                         Used for diachronic analyses, they help for a better understanding of the evolution of soil surfaces.
  CloudProb                             Applies a clear sky conservative cloud detection algorithm.
  Coherence                             Estimate coherence from stack of coregistered images
  Collocate                             Collocates two products based on their geo-codings.
  Compactpol-Radar-Vegetation-Index     Compact-pol Radar Vegetation Indices generation
  Compute-Slope-Aspect                  Compute Slope and Aspect from DEM
  Convert-Datatype                      Convert product data type
  CoregistrationOp                      Coregisters two rasters, not considering their location
  CP-Decomposition                      Perform Compact Polarimetric decomposition of a given product
  CP-Simulation                         Simulation of Compact Pol data from Quad Pol data
  CP-Stokes-Parameters                  Generates compact polarimetric Stokes child parameters
  CreateStack                           Collocates two or more products based on their geo-codings.
  Cross-Channel-SNR-Correction          Compute general polarimetric parameters
  Cross-Correlation                     Automatic Selection of Ground Control Points
  CrossResampling                       Estimate Resampling Polynomial using SAR Image Geometry, and Resample Input Images
  DarkObjectSubtraction                 Performs dark object subtraction for spectral bands in source product.
  DeburstWSS                            Debursts an ASAR WSS product
  DecisionTree                          Perform decision tree classification
  DEM-Assisted-Coregistration           Orbit and DEM based co-registration
  Demodulate                            Demodulation and deramping of SLC data
  Double-Difference-Interferogram       Compute double difference interferogram
  DviOp                                 Difference Vegetation Index retrieves the Isovegetation lines parallel to soil line
  EAP-Phase-Correction                  EAP Phase Correction
  Ellipsoid-Correction-GG               GG method for orthorectification
  Ellipsoid-Correction-RD               Ellipsoid correction with RD method and average scene height
  EMClusterAnalysis                     Performs an expectation-maximization (EM) cluster analysis.
  Enhanced-Spectral-Diversity           Estimate constant range and azimuth offsets for a stack of images
  Faraday-Rotation-Correction           Perform Faraday-rotation correction for quad-pol product
  Fill-DEM-Hole                         Fill holes in given DEM product file.
  FlhMci                                Computes fluorescence line height (FLH) or maximum chlorophyll index (MCI).
  Flip                                  flips a product horizontal/vertical
  ForestCoverChangeOp                   Creates forest change masks out of two source products
  FUB.Water                             MERIS FUB-CSIRO Coastal Water Processor to retrieve case II water properties and atmospheric properties
  FuClassification                      Colour classification based on the discrete Forel-Ule scale
  GemiOp                                This retrieves the Global Environmental Monitoring Index (GEMI).
  Generalized-Radar-Vegetation-Index    Generalized Radar Vegetation Indices generation
  GenericRegionMergingOp                The 'Generic Region Merging' operator computes the distinct regions from a product
  GLCM                                  Extract Texture Features
  GndviOp                               Green Normalized Difference Vegetation Index
  GoldsteinPhaseFiltering               Phase Filtering
  GRD-Post                              Applies GRD post-processing
  HorizontalVerticalMotion              Computation of Horizontal/Vertical Motion Components
  IEM-Hybrid-Inversion                  Performs IEM inversion using Hybrid approach
  IEM-Multi-Angle-Inversion             Performs IEM inversion using Multi-angle approach
  IEM-Multi-Pol-Inversion               Performs IEM inversion using Multi-polarization approach
  Image-Filter                          Common Image Processing Filters
  Import-Vector                         Imports a shape file into a product
  IntegerInterferogram                  Create integer interferogram
  Interferogram                         Compute interferograms from stack of coregistered S-1 images
  IonosphericCorrection                 Estimation of Ionospheric Phase Screens
  IpviOp                                Infrared Percentage Vegetation Index retrieves the Isovegetation lines converge at origin
  IreciOp                               Inverted red-edge chlorophyll index
  KDTree-KNN-Classifier                 KDTree KNN classifier
  KMeansClusterAnalysis                 Performs a K-Means cluster analysis.
  KNN-Classifier                        K-Nearest Neighbour classifier
  Land-Cover-Mask                       Perform decision tree classification
  Land-Sea-Mask                         Creates a bitmask defining land vs ocean.
  LandWaterMask                         Operator creating a target product with a single band containing a land/water-mask.
  LinearToFromdB                        Converts bands to/from dB
  Maximum-Likelihood-Classifier         Maximum Likelihood classifier
  McariOp                               Modified Chlorophyll Absorption Ratio Index, developed to be responsive to chlorophyll variation
  Mci.s2                                Computes maximum chlorophyll index (MCI) for Sentinel-2 MSI.
  Merge                                 Allows merging of several source products by using specified 'master' as reference product.
  Meris.Adapt.4To3                      Provides the adaptation of MERIS L1b products from 4th to 3rd reprocessing.
  Meris.CorrectRadiometry               Performs radiometric corrections on MERIS L1b data products.
  Meris.N1Patcher                       Copies an existing N1 file and replaces the data for the radiance bands
  Minimum-Distance-Classifier           Minimum Distance classifier
  MndwiOp                               Modified Normalized Difference Water Index, allowing for the measurement of surface water extent
  Mosaic                                Creates a mosaic out of a set of source products.
  MphChl                                This operator computes maximum peak height of chlorophyll (MPH/CHL).
  Msavi2Op                              This retrieves the second Modified Soil Adjusted Vegetation Index (MSAVI2).
  MsaviOp                               This retrieves the Modified Soil Adjusted Vegetation Index (MSAVI).
  MtciOp                                The Meris Terrestrial Chlorophyll Index,  aims at estimating the Red Edge Position (REP).
                                        This is the maximum slant point in the red and near-infrared region of the vegetal spectral reflectance.
                                        It is useful for observing the chlorophyll contents, vegetation senescence, and stress for water and nutritional deficiencies, but it is less suitable for land classification
  Multi-size Mosaic                     Creates a multi-size mosaic out of a set of source products.
  Multi-Temporal-Speckle-Filter         Speckle Reduction using Multitemporal Filtering
  Multilook                             Averages the power across a number of lines in both the azimuth and range directions
  MultiMasterInSAR                      Multi-master InSAR processing
  MultiMasterStackGenerator             Generates a set of master-slave pairs from a coregistered stack for use in SBAS processing
  Multitemporal-Compositing             Compute composite image from multi-temporal RTCs
  Ndi45Op                               Normalized Difference Index using bands 4 and 5
  NdpiOp                                The normalized differential pond index, combines the short-wave infrared band-I and the green band
  NdtiOp                                Normalized difference turbidity index, allowing for the measurement of water turbidity
  NdviOp                                The retrieves the Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI).
  Ndwi2Op                               The Normalized Difference Water Index, allowing for the measurement of surface water extent
  NdwiOp                                The Normalized Difference Water Index was developed for the extraction of water features
  Object-Discrimination                 Remove false alarms from the detected objects.
  Offset-Tracking                       Create velocity vectors from offset tracking
  Oil-Spill-Clustering                  Remove small clusters from detected area.
  Oil-Spill-Detection                   Detect oil spill.
  OlciAnomalyFlagging                   Adds a flagging band indicating saturated pixels and altitude data overflows
  OlciO2aHarmonisation                  Performs O2A band harmonisation on OLCI L1b product. Implements update v4 of R.Preusker, June 2020.
  OlciSensorHarmonisation               Performs sensor harmonisation on OLCI L1b product. Implements algorithm described in 'OLCI A/B Tandem Phase Analysis'
  Orientation-Angle-Correction          Perform polarization orientation angle correction for given coherency matrix
  Oversample                            Oversample the datset
  OWTClassification                     Performs an optical water type classification based on atmospherically corrected reflectances.
  PCA                                   Performs a Principal Component Analysis.
  PduStitching                          Stitches multiple SLSTR L1B product dissemination units (PDUs) of the same orbit to a single product.
  PhaseToDisplacement                   Phase To Displacement Conversion along LOS
  PhaseToElevation                      DEM Generation
  PhaseToHeight                         Phase to Height conversion
  PixEx                                 Extracts pixels from given locations and source products.
  Polarimetric-Classification           Perform Polarimetric classification of a given product
  Polarimetric-Decomposition            Perform Polarimetric decomposition of a given product
  Polarimetric-Matrices                 Generates covariance or coherency matrix for given product
  Polarimetric-Parameters               Compute general polarimetric parameters
  Polarimetric-Speckle-Filter           Polarimetric Speckle Reduction
  PpeFiltering                          Performs Prompt Particle Event (PPE) filtering on OLCI L1B
  Principle-Components                  Principle Component Analysis
  ProductSet-Reader                     Adds a list of sources
  PssraOp                               Pigment Specific Simple Ratio, chlorophyll index
  PviOp                                 Perpendicular Vegetation Index retrieves the Isovegetation lines parallel to soil line. Soil line has an arbitrary slope and passes through origin
  Rad2Refl                              Provides conversion from radiances to reflectances or backwards.
  Radar-Vegetation-Index                Dual-pol Radar Vegetation Indices generation
  Random-Forest-Classifier              Random Forest based classifier
  RangeFilter                           Range Filter
  RayleighCorrection                    Performs radiometric corrections on OLCI, MERIS L1B and S2 MSI L1C data products.
  Read                                  Reads a data product from a given file location.
  ReflectanceToRadianceOp               The 'Reflectance To Radiance Processor' operator retrieves the radiance from reflectance using Sentinel-2 products
  ReipOp                                The red edge inflection point index
  Remodulate                            Remodulation and reramping of SLC data
  RemoteExecutionOp                     The Remote Execution Processor executes on the remote machines a slave graph and then on the host machine it executes a master graph using the products created by the remote machines.
  Remove-GRD-Border-Noise               Mask no-value pixels for GRD product
  RemoveAntennaPattern                  Remove Antenna Pattern
  ReplaceMetadata                       Replace the metadata of the first product with that of the second
  Reproject                             Reprojection of a source product to a target Coordinate Reference System.
  Resample                              Resampling of a multi-size source product to a single-size target product.
  RiOp                                  The Redness Index was developed to identify soil colour variations.
  RviOp                                 Ratio Vegetation Index retrieves the Isovegetation lines converge at origin
  S2repOp                               Sentinel-2 red-edge position index
  S2Resampling                          Specific S2 resample algorithm
  SAR-Mosaic                            Mosaics two or more products based on their geo-codings.
  SAR-Simulation                        Rigorous SAR Simulation
  SARSim-Terrain-Correction             Orthorectification with SAR simulation
  SaviOp                                This retrieves the Soil-Adjusted Vegetation Index (SAVI).
  SetNoDataValue                        Set NoDataValueUsed flag and NoDataValue for all bands
  SliceAssembly                         Merges Sentinel-1 slice products
  SM-Dielectric-Modeling                Performs SM inversion using dielectric model
  SmacOp                                Applies the Simplified Method for Atmospheric Corrections of Envisat MERIS/(A)ATSR measurements.
  SnaphuExport                          Export data and prepare conf file for SNAPHU processing
  SnaphuImport                          Ingest SNAPHU results into InSAR product.
  Speckle-Divergence                    Detect urban area.
  Speckle-Filter                        Speckle Reduction
  SpectralAngleMapperOp                 Classifies a product using the spectral angle mapper algorithm
  SRGR                                  Converts Slant Range to Ground Range
  Stack-Averaging                       Averaging multi-temporal images
  Stack-Split                           Writes all bands to files.
  StampsExport                          Export data for StaMPS processing
  StatisticsOp                          Computes statistics for an arbitrary number of source products.
  SubGraph                              Encapsulates a graph within a graph.
  Subset                                Create a spatial and/or spectral subset of a data product.
  Supervised-Wishart-Classification     Perform supervised Wishart classification
  TemporalPercentile                    Computes percentiles over a given time period.
  Terrain-Correction                    RD method for orthorectification
  Terrain-Flattening                    Terrain Flattening
  Terrain-Mask                          Terrain Mask Generation
  ThermalNoiseRemoval                   Removes thermal noise from products
  Three-passDInSAR                      Differential Interferometry
  TileCache                             Experimental Operator which provides a dedicated cache for its source product.
                                        A guide on how this operator is used is provided at https://senbox.atlassian.net/wiki/x/VQCTLw.
  TileWriter                            Writes a data product to a tiles.
  TndviOp                               Transformed Normalized Difference Vegetation Index retrieves the Isovegetation lines parallel to soil line
  ToolAdapterOp                         Tool Adapter Operator
  TopoPhaseRemoval                      Compute and subtract TOPO phase
  TOPSAR-Deburst                        Debursts a Sentinel-1 TOPSAR product
  TOPSAR-DerampDemod                    Bursts co-registration using orbit and DEM
  TOPSAR-Merge                          Merge subswaths of a Sentinel-1 TOPSAR product
  TOPSAR-Split                          Creates a new product with only the selected subswath
  TsaviOp                               This retrieves the Transformed Soil Adjusted Vegetation Index (TSAVI).
  Undersample                           Undersample the datset
  Unmix                                 Performs a linear spectral unmixing.
  Update-Geo-Reference                  Update Geo Reference
  Warp                                  Create Warp Function And Get Co-registrated Images
  WdviOp                                Weighted Difference Vegetation Index retrieves the Isovegetation lines parallel to soil line. Soil line has an arbitrary slope and passes through origin
  Wind-Field-Estimation                 Estimate wind speed and direction
  Write                                 Writes a data product to a file.

For the “gpt -h” I was curious if, at the end, the prompter “C:\Users\optics>” appears or not, in order to figure out if a simple gpt command finishes.

Yes, it appears at the end.