SNAP phase unwrapping error

Please I need a help . I need to create DEM from sentinel 1 SLC data . But in the phase unwrapping step l get this error and I don’t know the reason
0 [main] man (11952) C:\cygwin\bin\man.exe: *** fatal error - cygheap base mismatch detected - 0x180317408/0x180343408. This problem is probably due to using incompatible versions of the cygwin DLL. Search for cygwin1.dll using the Windows Start->Find/Search facility and delete all but the most recent version. The most recent versionshould reside in x:\cygwin\bin, where ‘x’ is the drive on which you have installed the cygwin distribution. Rebooting is also suggested

This error is becoming quite common, due to Windows applications such as git and rsync that are based on Cygwin. Have you followed the instructions? In general, your third party applications should work with the current Cygwin. Some very old applications may need updating.

If you can’t update the third party applications that install cygwin1.dll you can try configuring cygwin to omit the Windows system PATH. From Cygiwn’s /etc/profile:

[...] setting CYGWIN_NOWINPATH non-empty in the system variables
prevents use of the existing PATH and a clean PATH just for
Cygwin is set up [...] add any extra path components
you need in your personal startup files

please prof. gnwiii
I don’t understand the steps to configure cygwin. can you clarify it to me please

There isn’t much we can do to help with cygwin conflicts as we don’t know what other applications are on your system that cause a conflict. You should look for help from support pages for the conflicting applications and from cygwin experts. Often you can either remove the conflcting application or upgrade to the current version.