Snap2stamps error

Good
I’m taking my first steps in all the interferometry radar work, including programming and Linux, so if I’m a little lost, excuse me.

I don’t know exactly what the problem is so I get this error by following the steps in the manual.

SNAP STDOUT:INFO: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.operators.tooladapter.ToolAdapterIO: Initializing external tool adapters
SEVERE: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.gdal.activator.GDALDistributionInstaller: The environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not set. It must contain the current folder ‘.’.
INFO: org.esa.snap.core.util.EngineVersionCheckActivator: Please check regularly for new updates for the best SNAP experience.
Executing processing graph
INFO: org.hsqldb.persist.Logger: dataFileCache open start
WARNING: org.jlinda.core.Baseline: Max. error bperp modeling at 3D datapoints: 12.80198969076512m
WARNING: org.jlinda.core.Baseline: Max. error bperp modeling at 3D datapoints: 15.664838833705298m
done.

Error: [NodeId: Enhanced-Spectral-Diversity] Operator ‘SpectralDiversityOp’: Unknown element ‘useSuppliedShifts’
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas3719835448648322246/libjblas.so
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas3719835448648322246/libjblas_arch_flavor.so
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas3719835448648322246

are you working on a single burst? In this case you don’t need the ESD operator. Please see here: Workflow between SNAP and StaMPS

sorry for the new question but where should i look for the xml file?

inside the graphs folder of snap2stamps, look for the coregistration script (make a backup at best)

I have modified the xml but it still gives me the same problem.
I am not entirely sure if I should modify the first Enhanced-Spectral-Diversity (I have tried it both ways without modifying it and modifying it by putting Back-Geocoding) however I think that maybe it is a problem of
The environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not set. It must contain the current folder ‘.’.

As long as I make the modification that I make, that problem continues to appear

What could I be doing wrong?

In your screenshot the file ends with txt, so maybe the scripts still make use of the original one which ends with xml?

Similar to this case: Snap2stamps package: a free tool to automate the SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

At the end the solution has been to uninstall snap 7 and install version 6. At least I have been able to get results.

However, a series of warnings appear that I am not sure if they are important or not.

WARNING: org.jlinda.core.Baseline: Max. error bperp modeling at 3D datapoints: 12.80198969076512m
WARNING: org.jlinda.core.Baseline: Max. error bperp modeling at 3D datapoints: 15.664838833705298m

and

WARNING: org.esa.snap.core.dataop.dem.ElevationFile: http error:http://step.esa.int/auxdata/dem/SRTMGL1/N37W010.SRTMGL1.hgt.zip on http://step.esa.int/auxdata/dem/SRTMGL1/N37W010.SRTMGL1.hgt.zip

Finally I would like to ask one last question:
What should it be approximately
the maximum baseline prep: and the maximum baseline temp :?

this occurs quite often, but does not necessarily mean bad results. You can proceed, but have a close look at the data during the processing.

Hi, @mdelgado and @ABraun!

I have encountered an error for one pair (as of the moment) during the coregistration and interferogram formation using snap2stamps. Please see images below. This is the first time I encounter such error and I want to ask what could be the problem and how to resolve it.

The good thing is the other pairs (60 in total) are still in progress. I thought the processing will terminate after this error but it didn’t. I just want to ask also if it’s ok to delete this pair from the folders (coreg and ifg) if the error can’t be solved.

Thank you.

Please check if you can load the zip file of this product into SNAP. Maybe the download was incomplete.

The next script will take all products which are inside the split folder, so if you delete this one in there (as it was probably created but not finished) it will be skipped.

I was able to load the zip file of that specific product into SNAP. I was able to open all the bands (i, q, intensity) specifically. I got the same error for another pair as of writing.

You mean it is better to delete these products that got error in the split folder?

Thank you.

I agree with @ABraun. Either the input product or the disc seem to have a problem.

Never seen that error neither myself.

Was that solved after removing the file?

This is a warning message, not an error.

Was this the real problem?

I have downloaded again the S1B images which got the same error during the coreg and ifg formation process. As of writing, I am redoing everything again using snap2stamps. I got 4 pairs with the same error after completing the first run, and I am afraid that excluding these pairs in the analysis would result to bad output. These are consecutive scenes paired with a common master and removing them would leave a 36-day gap.

Fortunately, the first pair I had the error and reported here has been solved. So I believe @ABraun is correct about the cause of the error. I will report what happens to the other pairs after completing the second attempt.

Thank you.

Do you use different master products along your time series?

No. I am only using a single master I have selected using the InSAR Stack Tool in SNAP. What I mean is like this: the single master (20171011) paired with consecutive scenes (20161203, 20161215, 20161227, 20170108). These were the 4 pairs I got the same input/output error.

Removing these products would leave a 36-day gap which is I think not good for slow-moving landslide analysis.

alright, so no misundestanding. Yes, avoiding this 36 day gap would be good.

Regards.
Testing the program I have got the following error:
WARNING: org.esa.s1tbx.sentinel1.gpf.SpectralDiversityOp: RangeShiftOp: Cross-correlation failed for all bursts, set range shift to 0

What I can be doing wrong?

please check the quality of the coregistered stacks (e.g. by an RGB composite). If no band is empty, you can ignore this warning message.

Hi, I have the same warning message. Did you find the source? Thanks.