Snap2stamps error

Can you try with the SNAP GUI exporting a single pair using the StaMPS export operator?
Can you tell us if this works?

Hi, @nachin6789!

I did solve the problem following the work around solution proposed by @ABraun.

You can find it here at the last message: SRTM ZIP-files are corrupted or not found

Thank you @ABraun as always.

1 Like

thank you for reporting. May I ask which of the two solutions worked for you? And what version of SNAP did you use?

I used this solution.

Change it from
DEM.srtm3GeoTiffDEM_HTTP = http://cgiar-csi-srtm.openterrain.org.s3.amazonaws.com/source/
to
DEM.srtm3GeoTiffDEM_HTTP = http://skywatch-auxdata.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dem/SRTM90/tiff/

I am using SNAP 7.

thank you for reporting - good to know.
Did you re-compute the interferograms based on the new SRTM 3Sec source or has changing the source already solve the export from being stuck?

I think it works halfway, I generate 4 exports to test, it seems that everything is going well but the dem folder, I think it needs to generate the projected_dem.rslc file

In any case, if snap2tamps is executed, only 1 of all images is generated (that is, it seems that it is only capable of creating 1 image and then stops iterating with the rest of the images)

Hi, @ABraun!

Since I am doing the processing per batch (i.e. per 10-20 images), which is in my experience a lot faster compared to processing the whole dataset in one run given the current resources I have, I didn’t do any interferogram re-computation for the batches I have processed before experiencing the problem.

And to trace any source of error when doing StaMPS analysis after processing all batches, I have separated the diff0 and rslc folders created thereafter (after doing the solution proposed). I will merge all all soon.

I hope this won’t create another issue during the StaMPS analysis.

Thank you.

1 Like

This surely helps us, thank you!

Hi, @ABraun

Just an update.

After combining all preprocessed data before and after implementing the solution proposed, the StaMPS processing was successful.

Thank you.

1 Like

Sounds good, thank you!

Dear Sir,
I recently updated SNAP Latest version for SNAP2StaMPS processing. My server having these below specifications. Processing 52 interferograms creation it took around 3 days time. Please suggest what setup i wanna change in my Windows 10 server.

system_specifications

in case you are using SRTM 3 Sec for the integrated topographic phase removal: SRTM ZIP-files are corrupted or not found

In my Study I’m using SRTM 1sec for interferogram generation.

you can try to optimize the memory consumption as described here: I’m getting the error “Cannot construct DataBuffer”, "“GC overhead limit exceeded” or “Java Heap Space”. What can I do?
If you have 128 GB RAM you can set Xmx to 96G

1 Like

Thank you ABraun.

Hi.
I have the following error message in snap version 8.

I knew that for version 7 of SNAP I had to modify the file if only 1 burst is used.

My question is, should I change the names of the parameters in the chart “coreg_ifg_computation_subset.xml” (exactly the same as in version 7 of this post)?:

I guess, it should be libgforthran3 error when i use SNAP8, Ubuntu 20.04. My project covering 4 burst on IW2 sub swath

######### CONFIGURATION FILE ######
###################################

PROJECT DEFINITION

PROJECTFOLDER=/bigdata/sentinel/huwsgul
GRAPHSFOLDER=/bigdata/sentinel/huwsgul/graphs
##################################

PROCESSING PARAMETERS

IW1=IW2
MASTER=/bigdata/sentinel/huwsgul/S1B_IW_SLC__1SDV_20190705T233118_20190705T233145_017005_01FFE4_67D3_split_Orb.dim

AOI BBOX DEFINITION

LONMIN=99.1622
LATMIN=49.8046
LONMAX=100.8844
LATMAX=51.3940

SNAP GPT

GPTBIN_PATH=/usr/local/snap/bin/gpt

COMPUTING RESOURCES TO EMPLOY

CPU=30
CACHE=80G

[NodeId: Enhanced-Spectral-Diversity] Operator ‘SpectralDiversityOp’: Unknown element ‘useSuppliedShifts’\n-- org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas3078389692781098785/libjblas.so\n-- org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas3078389692781098785/libjblas_arch_flavor.so\n-- org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas3078389692781098785/libquadmath-0.so\n-- org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas3078389692781098785/libgfortran-4.so\n-- org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas3078389692781098785\n"

is there any other ways to solve this problem?
Many of members faced into this kind of error. I tested nasa method (administrator@raster:~/gissoft/libgfortran/opt-linux_64) to solve it. But no difference :frowning:

How many bursts did you select during TOPS Split?

Have you seen this suggestion?

use: libgfortran5

4 burst in IW2. Yes tried it on SNAP 8. Didn’t solved.
Should i downgrade to SNAP7?

My difference than others, just used python v3.8. During this, i changed print xxx in to print(xxx) inside of py files .