Subset several images on a same area

Apologies, I don’t think my question was clear:

I am trying to place pins over an area of interest and see how the albedo (calculated from the SICE Snow Properties processor) changes through time at the pins’ location. Each pass covers 100% of the area of interest but each pass doesn’t necessarily overlap the previous image perfectly. I have successfully subset the first image to the area of interest using specified geo coordinates. The problem I am having is that when the pass changes the pins are shifted to a different location. Is there a way to solve this on SNAP?

Thanks,

Emma

Okay, now I think I understood your problem.
The pins should actually not be shifted depending on the orbit. The geo-location remains the same.
Can you tell how big the shift is, in terms of pixel / km? Maybe you can attach a picture which depicts the shift. I assume you observed this shift on multiple products, right?
If it is only a small shift it might be due to the inaccuracy of the tie-points used to derive the geo-information of the product.
You can switch to a pixel-based geo-coding in the options of the S3TBX.

Maybe this helps.

1 Like

The shift is a couple of pixels and observed in multiple products.
I have switched to pixel-based geo-coding and it has solved the issue thank you for the suggestion.

1 Like