Tutorial to use SNAP in python

Hi All

I am Andrés, I am currently working working in the potential of sentinel for monitoring crop phenology.

In that sense I am interested in develop tools to handle more easily the images. So I would like to make a python code for process the images automatically.
I am new with this kind of language but I would like to know if there is a tutorial to use SNAP in python.
Basically the first attempt is for doing one orthorectification (terrain correction), reprojection, and calibrate de signal VV.

I appreciate your help

Beside the links and tutorials given in the thread About the python category there is currently no further documentation. But also some of the threads here in the forum will be helpful for you.

You are already in the snappy directory. Correct the text in the parenthesis to ‘testdata/MER_FRS_L1B_SUBSET.dim’. I too fell into the same error. It’s written incorrectly on the instructions…

Thanks a lot

Dear Marco,
I’m following the step in the tutorials to configure the snappy and Python,but always fail, the version of my Python is 3.4,

Here is the log file

and I also tried to change the version of Python, but to no avail. What’s the problem

:grinning:After my computer reinstalled the system, the configuration was completed, but I still don’t know what’s the problem.

1 Like