Missing child elements

Hello,

I noticed that sen2cor version 2.3.0 gets me this error (part of log file below). Anyone met with this problem?
Bands after process have no georeference even though earlier everything was all right. Is it a problem with Sentinel Image? (is older than Sen2Cor version)

Regards
Wojtek

validating metadata file S2A_USER_MTD_SAFL2A_PDMC_20160714T090653_R022_V20160708T101602_20160708T101602.xml against scheme Schema file: S2-PDGS-TAS-DI-PSD-V13.1_Schema\S2_User_Product_Level-2A_Metadata.xsd Details: Element 'Granules': **Missing child element(s). Expected is ( IMAGE_ID_2A ).** validating metadata file manifest.safe against scheme metadata file is valid

I have got the similar error. As below:
Syntax error in metadata, see report file for details.
Parsing error:
Schema file: S2-PDGS-TAS-DI-PSD-V13.1_Schema\S2_User_Product_Level-2A_Metadata.xsd
Details: Element ‘Granules’: Missing child element(s). Expected is ( IMAGE_ID_2A ).
However, for me, it seems that georeference has no problem although the error happened. I don’t know why.

Hi,
in my case i reinstalled sen2cor again and it helped

Regards

and you should update glymur to versio 0.8.6

Regards

Hello kiryl23 and others,

I had a same problem. I did reinstall Sen2Cor, now I have the last version 2.3.1 (Windows 10 64 bit).

But still an error occur at the end of processing in case of 10 m resolution output data, including DEM and BRDF settings.
In this case I always got the same error:
NoSuchNodeError: group / does not have a child named /arrays/B05
I can open this Level 2A data in Snap, but just a few bands are included in the product: B5, B6, B7, B8A, B11, B12.

In case of choice of 20 m resolution output data seems that data are processed without any problem (both DEM and BRDF processed).

How I can check if I have glymur updated to version 0.8.6 ?

I will be happy for any advice.

Katerina

my last setting were:

Nr_Processes>4</Nr_Processes>
DEM_Directory>DEM</DEM_Directory>
Aerosol_Type>RURAL</Aerosol_Type>
Mid_Latitude>SUMMER</Mid_Latitude>
Ozone_Content>h</Ozone_Content>
WV_Correction>1</WV_Correction>
VIS_Update_Mode>1</VIS_Update_Mode>
WV_Watermask>1</WV_Watermask>
Cirrus_Correction>0</Cirrus_Correction>
BRDF_Correction>21</BRDF_Correction>
BRDF_Lower_Bound>0.22</BRDF_Lower_Bound>
DEM_Unit>0</DEM_Unit>
Adj_Km>1.000</Adj_Km>
Visibility>40.0
Altitude>0.100
Smooth_WV_Map>100.0</Smooth_WV_Map>
WV_Threshold_Cirrus>0.25</WV_Threshold_Cirrus>

Hi
try to this in command line

conda install -c conda-forge glymur=0.8.10

Hello,
I have tried it in the command line suggested (terminated sucessfully).
But still the error mentioned above occurs (for 10 m output resolution data).

I would be happy for any other advice.
Thank you,
Katerina

Hi,
try to reinstall sen2cor.

Regards

Hi kiryl23,

I did reinstall Sen2Cor before updating glymur.
Do you suggest to reinstall it again?

Regards,

Katerina

hi,
yes :slight_smile:

Hi,
I am also encountring the NoSuchNodeError with the stand-alone version of sen2cor on Windows. The same error occurs with the Anaconda-dependent sen2cor (tested with 2.3.1 and 2.4.0; indepedent of the SNAP version I used). My Glymur is up-to-date (0.8.12) and I reinstalled several times on different PCs, but still the error persists.
Like @KaterinaZet I only get this error with DEM set, while the process runs through with DEM disabled.

Maybe sb has a clue.
Best
Chris

In case sb experiences the same error: The solution for me was to disable BRDF option in the L2A_GIPP.xml.

I too experience the “nosuchnode” error when trying to use BRDF options 11, 12, 21 and 22. BRDF correction options 1 and 2 work. I posted this under a new topic.