About import the polsarpro result to the snap

hey aridane how do you replace the meta data in snap please reply

this is not working

this error is comming

Looking at the screenshot I see that you did a subset of SAR data in SNAP (name of first file starts with “subset_”).

Are you sure you processed the same subset in PolSARPro? Or did you use raw SAR data (i.e. full image) for PolSARPro but the SAR subset in SNAP? Then, this could cause the Error of difference in dimensions. You should use either raw SAR data (no subsetting) in both software or the same subset in both software.

If you are doing the same subsetting both in SNAP and PolSARPro and still get the error, there is a chance that there is either a bug or some difference in the process that is causing different shapes of data. ← This is just a thought to be checked, not valid information as I’ve never done subsetting in PolSARPro (I’m not even sure if it is possible to perform…).

1 Like

i am using the same subset for both software’s

please check the numbers of rows and colums of both subsets using the info tool grafik

respected sir in polsar pro it asks for rows and column and in snap when i check range look is 4 and azimuth is 1 what does it mean in terms of rows and column

I meant the size of the raster in pixels (x and y)