Acquisition date, track and orbit of S-2 data are not displayed

Hello everyone,

When I add my Sentinel-2 data to Time Series Analysis Settings, the information about acquisition dates, track, and orbit is not displayed, while with Sentinel-1, it is displayed properly. Please see the attached picture for example. I tried with other functions such as Batch Processing, it also displays the same.
So, how can this information of S-2 be displayed in such functions?

Sincerely,
Hung Bui

where did you get the S2 products from and has any processing been applied to them in SNAP?

They are original data downloaded from https://scihub.copernicus.eu/dhus/. I tried to download them again as well as re-install SNAP but nothing changed.

you are right, the date is not displayed in the table, but I tested with two products and the plot still works.

1 Like

Yes, it is the same to me. I just wonder why the information of S-2 cannot be displayed as S-1 data. It may be a small technical problem of SNAP software, is it right?

maybe because the time-series tool was initially designed for SAR data but as long as you select one common band in the filter menu, you can use it for optical data too.

1 Like

Thank you so much!