An error calculating the CpRVI through the Graph Builder

Hi everyone. I have used SNAP to process a time series of Sentinel-1 SLC products to obtain the C2 matrix, saving them in GEOTIFF-BigTIFF format. Now, I am trying to calculate the Compact-pol Radar Vegetation Index (CpRVI) using the tool from SNAP. I can run it if I open the C2 matrix in SNAP, and apply the CpRVI directly. However, I am having problems when I try to run the CpRVI calculation through the Graph Builder, getting the following error:

Error: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Number

I am using the 9.0.0 version of SNAP.
Thank you!

The error-message is interesting but the real issue is most probably that S-1 is not a compact-polarisation system and therefore this index cannot be computed. @jun_lu

Thank you for the quick response. It could be, but then, shouldn’t I get the same error when I run it directly in SNAP? If I open the C2 matrix in SNAP and run the Compact-pol Radar Vegetation Index tool, I don’t get any error, and it calculates it perfectly.

imagen

imagen

A JIRA ticket ([SNAP-3710] - JIRA) has been created to track the issue. We will look into the issue and thank you for pointing out the problem.

1 Like

The problem has been fixed and the fix will be available in the next release. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you very much!