Batch processing keep source product name absent

Hi everybody!
I’m quite new to SNAP, indeed simple problems are arising. I’ve created a simple graph with graph builder to compute some biophysical parameters. When i load the graph for batch processing I’m not able to see the “keep source product name” check box and “skip existing target files” either. Despite trying different combinations among loading products, refresh, and modifying the graph,both check boxes never appear. SNAP version is: SNAP (Build 201609300101).

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

1 Like

the “keep source product name” checkbox was once in in the I/O Parameters tab, but I can confirm that it is no longer there.
@lveci @marpet has this changed somehow?

1 Like

The source code for the checkbox is still there. But it is visible only under certain circumstances. I guess @lveci can tell more.

Hi, salutations to everybody and thank you very much for the great work with SNAP.
I’m working with batch processing in GUI interface. Is there any way to edit the criteria of the resulting file name using rules?
I would like to rename my resulting files with the date of the acquisition (using a piece of the original file name) and adding a prefix and a sufix. For example replacing this long file name (by default):
S1B_IW_SLC__1SDV_20200128T093517_20200128T093544_020015_025DE3_72D2_Orb
by this other one:
desc_20200128_Orb
I tried to rename the files after the processing, but the internal links in the .xml files break and then the software is not able to work.
Would this be possible using the SNAP command line?
Thank you very much

Hi, this is not directly supported by GPF. Not in the GUI and not from the command line. But it could be done in a command line script or a python script.