Biophysical parameter

I am using biophysical parameter from SNAP 6.0. But I am looking for the information about it. Could someone give some information the contains information of biophysical parameter in sentinel-2. Inside biophysical parameter there is fapar, fcover, lai, lai_cab and lai_cw. I need this information what is the resolution of this parameter and what is used for and how to process or algorithm to get them? Thank you

You can find response to a similar question here:

Before using the Biophysical processor I would suggest to use the S2 Resampling Processor to resample the S2 bands to a common spatial resolution, instead of the classic Resample operator:

I have done biophysical parameters using the SNAP software is ok but I am trying to use snappy command line like this :

import snappy
from snappy import ProductIO
file_path = ‘F:/Citra/Sentinel data/S2A/2.first step/2.Resample/1.S2A_OPER_PRD_MSIL1C/20180901/MEN/S2A_MSIL1C_20180901T023551_N0206_R089_T49MEN_20180901T061117_resampled.dim’

product = ProductIO.readProduct(file_path)

list(product.getBandNames())

from snappy import jpy
HashMap = snappy.jpy.get_type(‘java.util.HashMap’)

parameters = HashMap()
parameters.put(‘targetResolution’,20)
parameters.put(‘computeLAI’, True)
parameters.put(‘computeFapar’, True)
parameters.put(‘computeFcover’, True)
parameters.put(‘computeCab’, True)
parameters.put(‘computeCw’, True)

result = snappy.GPF.createProduct(‘BiophysicalOp’,parameters,product)

ProductIO.writeProduct(result, ‘C:/Users/Iqbal/.snap/snap-python/snappy/20180901/MEN/biophysical.dim’, ‘BEAM-DIMAP’)

But I have some error like this :

SEVERE: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when reading C:\Users\Iqbal.snap\auxdata\s2tbx\biophysical\2_1\LAI_Cw\LAI_Cw_TestCases
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when loading coefficients TEST_CASES for variable LAI_Cw. They won’t be available.
SEVERE: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when reading C:\Users\Iqbal.snap\auxdata\s2tbx\biophysical\2_1\FCOVER\FCOVER_TestCases
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when loading coefficients TEST_CASES for variable FCOVER. They won’t be available.
SEVERE: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when reading C:\Users\Iqbal.snap\auxdata\s2tbx\biophysical\2_1\FCOVER\FCOVER_DefinitionDomain_MinMax
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when loading coefficients DEFINITION_DOMAIN_MINMAX for variable FCOVER. They won’t be available.
SEVERE: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when reading C:\Users\Iqbal.snap\auxdata\s2tbx\biophysical\2_1\FCOVER\FCOVER_DefinitionDomain_Grid
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when loading coefficients DEFINITION_DOMAIN_GRID for variable FCOVER. They won’t be available.

Any solution for this problems? thanks.

I have the same problem. I use gpt BiophysicalOp. The processor runs all the way but these warnings appear. Can anyone help, what’s the problem?

Still no answer here?
It ´s quite obvious that there are some files missing in the auxdata folder, but the products are created anyway.
I´m just asking myself how valid are these created FCOVER/CW products without the testcases and definition files?

I have the same issues. Anyone know how to proceed?