BiophysicalOp batch processing from GFP

I am trying to run the BiophysicalOp processor in batch mode on a series of Sentinel-2 images, through the attached files (the graph, the parameters file and the processDataset.bat) on a machine Windows x64:

BiophysicalOp.properties (51 Bytes) BiophysicalOp.xml (1.6 KB) processDataset.bat (1.8 KB)

but by running the processor with the following command:

processDataset.bat BiophysicalOp.xml BiophysicalOp.properties path_to_input_folder path_to_output_folder output_filename_prefix

I get the following error:

Error: Missing source '${source}' in node 'Resample'

I would like the processor to read all the S2 L2A files present in the input folder.
Where am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

Per this example, it is convention (perhaps not necessary, but helps others reading your graph) to add “Node” to node id strings. Then try replacing

<sources>
      <sourceProduct refid="Resample"/>
</sources>

with

<sources>
      <source>resampleNode</source>
</sources>

I have finally run the Biophysical Operator, but I get the following messages:

WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.s2.ortho.metadata.S2OrthoMetadata: Warning: no image files found for band quality_dense_dark_vegetation

SEVERE: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when reading C:\Users\chiar.snap\auxdata\s2tbx\biophysical\3_0\S2A\LAI\LAI_TestCases
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when loading coefficients TEST_CASES for variable LAI model S2A. They won’t be available.
SEVERE: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when reading C:\Users\chiar.snap\auxdata\s2tbx\biophysical\3_0\S2A\LAI\LAI_DefinitionDomain_MinMax
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when loading coefficients DEFINITION_DOMAIN_MINMAX for variable LAI model S2A. They won’t be available.
SEVERE: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when reading C:\Users\chiar.snap\auxdata\s2tbx\biophysical\3_0\S2A\LAI\LAI_DefinitionDomain_Grid
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when loading coefficients DEFINITION_DOMAIN_GRID for variable LAI model S2A. They won’t be available.
SEVERE: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when reading C:\Users\chiar.snap\auxdata\s2tbx\biophysical\3_0\S2A\FAPAR\FAPAR_TestCases
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when loading coefficients TEST_CASES for variable FAPAR model S2A. They won’t be available.
SEVERE: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when reading C:\Users\chiar.snap\auxdata\s2tbx\biophysical\3_0\S2A\FAPAR\FAPAR_DefinitionDomain_MinMax
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when loading coefficients DEFINITION_DOMAIN_MINMAX for variable FAPAR model S2A. They won’t be available.
SEVERE: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when reading C:\Users\chiar.snap\auxdata\s2tbx\biophysical\3_0\S2A\FAPAR\FAPAR_DefinitionDomain_Grid
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when loading coefficients DEFINITION_DOMAIN_GRID for variable FAPAR model S2A. They won’t be available.
SEVERE: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when reading C:\Users\chiar.snap\auxdata\s2tbx\biophysical\3_0\S2A\FCOVER\FCOVER_TestCases
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when loading coefficients TEST_CASES for variable FCOVER model S2A. They won’t be available.
SEVERE: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when reading C:\Users\chiar.snap\auxdata\s2tbx\biophysical\3_0\S2A\FCOVER\FCOVER_DefinitionDomain_MinMax
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when loading coefficients DEFINITION_DOMAIN_MINMAX for variable FCOVER model S2A. They won’t be available.
SEVERE: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when reading C:\Users\chiar.snap\auxdata\s2tbx\biophysical\3_0\S2A\FCOVER\FCOVER_DefinitionDomain_Grid
WARNING: org.esa.s2tbx.biophysical.BiophysicalAuxdata: Error when loading coefficients DEFINITION_DOMAIN_GRID for variable FCOVER model S2A. They won’t be available.

But all files are present in the Auxdata folder:

How can I fix this?

In addition, the process ends despite the messages and produces the desired outputs. Are they reliable?

Thanks!