Black Image after Band Math

Hello, it is my first time using SNAP and I would really appreciate your help. I have 13 bands of Sentinel - 2 images all in resolution of 5m. Each band is in a separate GeoTiff file. After importing all files in SNAP, I use Band Maths in order to organize them in a .dim project and test various RGB combinations. However, when I try to open the bands, most of them appear to be black. Could you please give an advice? Thank you in advance for your time!

Just a few thoughts to maybe make it a bit easier:

Data
Is there a reason why they are 5 meters? Are the rasters different bands of the same date or the same band of different dates?

Black images
Do all GeoTiffs look alright before the stacking?
Have you checked if it is a matter of contrast (use the color manipulation tab to see if the values are unevenly distributed and click on 95% to ehnance the single channels’ contrast).

Stacking
Have you considered making a stack instead of adding the rasters as products in the band math? You find it under Radar > Coregistration > Stack Tools > Create Stack
Use “Product geolocation” instead of “Orbit” in the second tab because Sentinel-2 has no orbit information.

Thank you for your prompt response! I tried creating a stack instead of using band maths and now all the bands appear normally.

good to hear. Probably information was lost during the band maths conversion.

Most probably. Thank you once again!